We need to sell our tiny house

Mary Ebert

Feb 17, 2017, 5:01:49 PM2/17/17
to Tiny House Network
We need to sell our tiny house. Any suggestions on how to get it advertised. We already did craigslist and Tiny House Listing.

 Here is the information on our tiny house.

Tiny house trailer, 255 sqf, 28 ft long, 8,5 ft wide. Registered until August 2017. Fully equipped and furnished with washer/dryer, electric two burners stove top, fridge/freezer, convection oven, efficient wall heater, shower and compost toilet. Kitchen counter with cabinets, ample storage, folding table, sleeping loft with queen mattress and more. RV hook up electricity and water. Best you come over and look and we can give you detailed information on the trailer. Selling for 55,000 but price is negotiable.

397d977a-f164-40a6-8c70-5984905265e6.jpg
cb18cf18-bfcd-4f68-ae46-122b403b8a7e.jpg