T-Cubed in Chicago

lee kucera

Feb 23, 2012, 3:48:52 PM2/23/12
to tinspire
The time we were given for the Google Group is Friday evening--when multiple other groups are also meeting.  Maybe we could change to Saturday morning? Any thoughts?
lk

On Feb 23, 2012, at 12:43 PM, LESLIE EBERSOLD wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I don't know how many of you plan on attending this year's conference in Chicago next weekend.  But I was thinking it would be fun to meet for a brief time just to put faces and voices to all of these emails.  Maybe Saturday morning for a cup of coffee or something.

Let's see if there is any interest first, then we can figure something out in terms of details of this big "reunion" or maybe we should say "union".  I don't know if it can be a REunion since we've never met.

I know it's a very busy time for everyone, as well, so I would not be offended whatsoever if you don't think this is a good idea.

Take care,
Leslie

Leslie K. Ebersold
Mathematics Department
Lemont High School
630/243-3813 (voicemail ex)

Confidentiality Notice: This email communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
*To reply to the entire group, choose "Reply All"

**To access the SRiS Applets and other resources, go to www.whfreeman.com/SRIS.
A secondary website for the applets is: http://statisticalreasoninginsports.webs.com/applets.htm

***To post or download files created by SRiS teachers, go to sris.wikispaces.com

lee kucera
a.p. statistics

Sean Bird

Feb 23, 2012, 5:12:33 PM2/23/12
to tins...@googlegroups.com
According to the program guide  education.ti.com/downloads/pdf/pd/T3-2012-program-guide.pdf
Friday from 6-8 there is a CAS Community Connection in Columbus EF.
"Enjoy two hours of socializing with educators and invited leaders who share your
interest in CAS education." (pg3)
Statistics Community Connection is in Columbus CD. (pg2)

Yes, the Google Group is scheduled for the same time in a Columbus room too.
I heard there was a Calculus CC as well.

I have a heart for CAS, Calculus and the Google Group. I will likely make an appearance at all of them. I'm glad they are close together.