Forth Worth

Jody Crothers

Jan 29, 2023, 6:47:09 AM1/29/23
to TI IT list
Hi All,
anyone heading to Fort Worth next week 8th Feb?
Would love to catch up in person.

Jody Crothers

Head of Learning Area (Mathematics)

Ridge View Secondary College

Western Australia

www.jodstar.com

Stacy Thibodeaux

Jan 29, 2023, 6:48:22 AM1/29/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there!

The tns documents shared by group members are archived at
https://sites.google.com/site/tinspiregroup/classroom-news/welcome-abouttime

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tinspire" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tinspire/SL2P216MB1048E077F3BD7FF057647BEDB8D29%40SL2P216MB1048.KORP216.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.
--
"There is no greater education than one that is self-driven."
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any receipt and/or response to this email may be considered a PUBLIC RECORD. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

Jody Crothers

Jan 29, 2023, 7:05:49 AM1/29/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com
That's great

Sent from my Galaxy

Jessica Kohout

Jan 29, 2023, 7:21:37 AM1/29/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jody!

We can't wait to see you and your Australian friends! It's been too long!

Jody Crothers

Jan 29, 2023, 8:30:39 AM1/29/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com
Yes far too long

Sent from my Galaxy

Jan 31, 2023, 7:45:42 AM1/31/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com
Karlheinz

I never did get the audio cables
I would love to get a few
Cheers
Jody

John Hanna

Jan 31, 2023, 8:09:01 AM1/31/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com

Karlheinz Haas

Jan 31, 2023, 8:24:20 AM1/31/23
to tinspire
Jody,
Consider it done. I was going to say you'll owe me a beer, but after John's weather update, make that a hot chocolate.   ;-)

Karlheinz

Jody Crothers

Feb 1, 2023, 8:36:24 AM2/1/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com
No reason we can’t have both
Cheers

Sent from my iPad

On 31 Jan 2023, at 9:24 pm, Karlheinz Haas <kh7...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jody,

Heidi Rudolph

Hartman, Bruce

Feb 3, 2023, 3:25:04 PM2/3/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm... a big TInSpire conference?  Introducing the TI-nSpire CX II Touch? :-) Seriously... HP can have a touchscreen on Prime, we should have one on the nSpire!!!  Am I right??? lol

Bruce

On Sunday, January 29, 2023, Jody Crothers <jodst...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
anyone heading to Fort Worth next week 8th Feb?
Would love to catch up in person.

Jody Crothers

Head of Learning Area (Mathematics)

Ridge View Secondary College

Western Australia

www.jodstar.com

The tns documents shared by group members are archived at
https://sites.google.com/site/tinspiregroup/classroom-news/welcome-abouttime

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tinspire" group.

The tns documents shared by group members are archived at
https://sites.google.com/site/tinspiregroup/classroom-news/welcome-abouttime

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tinspire" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tinspire/CAKzDprF9RZ4c%2BNGkoci8EaWKS4NXYjiVv1k%3DThsS-iYK87Yjgg%40mail.gmail.com.

Confidential Notice: This email, and any attachments to it, may contain confidential information. It is intended for use by the individual or entity named as the recipient on the email. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you should not read, use, copy or disseminate the information. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete and destroy this communication immediately and notify the sender by "reply" or phone of the error.

Daniel Dudley

Feb 3, 2023, 3:54:34 PM2/3/23
to tins...@googlegroups.com
I just keep wondering if the days of the handheld are numbered, or will the testing organizations realize that they could incorporate a lot of the best of internet websites in a non connected handheld. How much will this space change in the next 5-10 years? My students HATE that the nSpire doesn’t have a QWERTY keyboard.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Jody Crothers

Feb 5, 2023, 12:50:39 PM2/5/23