Lots of great ideas coming out of our European contingent. (like the retro logo, too!)
participate our rich Sharing Inspiration: A touch of STEM webinar program again this year.
The events for the first half of the year are open for registration:
• 03/31: René Descartes would code a TI-Rover if he could https://tinyurl.com/y9n5un9b
• 04/14: Applied Mathematics – a tribute to Leonhard Euler’s 315th birthday https://tinyurl.com/ycpbdhkc
• 05/24: Temperature, what it means and how we measure it https://tinyurl.com/ya9f7cst
• 06/02: A journey from the binomial theorem to mathematical art https://tinyurl.com/yasl2mxr
• 06/16: Tessellations inspired by M.C. Escher https://tinyurl.com/yaq6bb2c
All webinars start at 5pm CET (= Berlin time) and last between 1h to 1.5h.
Participation is free and open for every math, science or STEM teacher.
Please share this invitation also with your friends and colleagues.
Looking forward meeting you soon.
Director Professional Development Europe
Texas Instruments Education Technology
About T³ Europe
T³ Europe is a network of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) teachers that serves as umbrella body for country organizations to provide quality professional development, classroom-proven content and integrated state-of-the-art classroom pedagogy. For more than 20 years, T³ Europe has fostered a culture of cooperation, collaboration and sharing of expertise among educators from classroom teachers to policy makers.
More information: https://www.t3europe.eu
Yes to recording. Register to get an email when it’s available.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tinspire/SL2P216MB1048DAA155B80D98E59A2D36B8179%40SL2P216MB1048.KORP216.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.
Yes, in English.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tinspire/92e9635c-4d13-4df8-a447-fc37cdb424fen%40googlegroups.com.