Old Nspire

Lana Golembeski

Mar 2, 2022, 12:12:44 PMMar 2
to tins...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I have a TI Nspire CX and  TI Nspire CX II. ON the CX II, I can see motion on the parametrics - there is an option in the menu. But on the CX II, I cannot find an option. It could be possible that my software is not up to date (as well as my students). Or am I missing something?

--
Lana Golembeski
Math Teacher

Dennis Donovan

Mar 3, 2022, 7:05:26 AMMar 3
to tins...@googlegroups.com
That feature was added into version 5 of the software which only runs on the CX II, the current version is 5.4.  For the Old CX, the most recent version is 4.5.5.

The tns documents shared by group members are archived at
https://sites.google.com/site/tinspiregroup/classroom-news/welcome-abouttime

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tinspire" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tinspire/CAJiQ3KtfX0UAO1t0HBxLR-tv73hDLHnjgmO3CrDMvryFZhnPOQ%40mail.gmail.com.