Internal clock setting

31 wyświetleń

jomosoft

nieprzeczytany,
30 gru 2022, 13:28:2130.12.2022
do tinspire
How can I set/adjust the internal clock on the nspire cx II ?
Sincerely,
John.

John Hanna

nieprzeczytany,
30 gru 2022, 15:06:4830.12.2022
do tins...@googlegroups.com

HI, John,

The clock is updated to match your computer’s time every time you connect and transfer something. Always has, but Python gives us access, too 😊. Not sure why your handheld’s clock would be wrong.

BTW: time.time() is the number of seconds since 0:00:00 on 01 Jan 1970 (UTC, formerly GMT), aka, UNIX time. Since time is stored as a 32-bit number, the clock (as well as all other 32-bit clocks) will crash at 03:14 on 19 Jan 2038 since it runs out of bits. Pay attention Mac owners. Windows has a different timekeeping system.

64-bit Unix time will run out on 4 Dec 292,277,026,596 CE.

Happy New Year,

   Still John

The tns documents shared by group members are archived at
https://sites.google.com/site/tinspiregroup/classroom-news/welcome-abouttime

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tinspire" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tinspire/1f4e1a0a-d031-4a5a-8a77-04eab6f0d7f1n%40googlegroups.com.

image001.png
image002.png

John Hanna

nieprzeczytany,
30 gru 2022, 19:13:5830.12.2022
do tins...@googlegroups.com

Here’s a program that illustrates all the ticks and time functions that I could find on CXII. There may be more.

Still John

image001.png
image002.png
Time checkers.tns

John Hanna

nieprzeczytany,
30 gru 2022, 22:43:2330.12.2022
do tins...@googlegroups.com

I goofed: draw_text( ) can take s.format() arg:

   t = time() - t0

draw_text(10, 190, "Running time: {0:10.6f}s".format(t))

image001.png
image002.png
Wiadomość została usunięta
Wiadomość została usunięta
Wiadomość została usunięta
Wiadomość została usunięta

John Hanna

nieprzeczytany,
31 gru 2022, 08:50:1431.12.2022
do tins...@googlegroups.com

Handheld (no decimals):

Computer software:

Modified the attached to work on either platform.

  • J
image007.png
image008.png
image003.png