Tinode-Mysql not working. When I upgrade Tinode from version 0.16.2 to version 0.16.4,

Pakinwet Saksamerprom

Jul 22, 2021, 3:58:41 AM7/22/21
to Tinode General
I'm trying to upgrade Tinode from 0.16.2 to 0.16.4, but it's not working and exited.
I don't know the lesson why "Initializing -1". I think it seems to be can't get AdapterName of DB. or something went wrong about the tinode.conf

Please help me and reply if you have any question.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 2.43.50 PM.png

Gene

Jul 22, 2021, 11:26:01 AM7/22/21
to Tinode General
Yes, the most likely reason is incorrect tinode.conf. The line "Initializing -1" is printed here:

As you can see, the adapter name is blank. Make sure you correctly configures DB in tindode.conf