DB version 112

Roberto Carlos García Luis

Sep 7, 2021, 8:39:21 PM9/7/21
to Tinode General
Hi,

I'm starting with development for this project.

I have an error when I try to run I got the message:
Failed to connect to DB: Invalid database version 100. Expected 112
but I can't find that version in repository, please let me know what can I do

Gene

Sep 7, 2021, 9:46:31 PM9/7/21
to Tinode General
The 100 is antiquated, from many years ago, The master branch has 111:

112 is in devel-18 and next:

Just reset the database. Please read the installation instructions.

Roberto Carlos García Luis

Sep 7, 2021, 10:16:16 PM9/7/21
to Tinode General
My error refers to DB Schema version

Gene

Sep 7, 2021, 10:22:26 PM9/7/21
to Tinode General
On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 7:16:16 PM UTC-7 Roberto Carlos García Luis wrote:
My error refers to DB Schema version

As I said in the previous message: please read the installation instructions.

Roberto Carlos García Luis

Sep 7, 2021, 10:28:00 PM9/7/21
to Tinode General
I was missing the tinode-db compilation and running, thanks a lot and sorry for the mistake.

Regards,