Commercial Support

Bobb

Jun 26, 2024, 10:19:04 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Tinode General
Hello,

Where to ask about the commercial support for cloud? I want to know about the SLA, performance metrics, and pricing.

Trying to send a form in https://tinode.co/contact but it return 500 error after I submit it.

Thank you

Gene Sokolov

Jun 26, 2024, 10:48:59 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to tin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bobb,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 7:19 PM Bobb <bobby....@angkas.com> wrote:
Hello,

Where to ask about the commercial support for cloud?

I am not sure what you mean by commercial support for cloud. Here is what we offer: https://tinode.co/products.html

I want to know about the SLA, performance metrics, and pricing.

I responded to you with regards to SLA in another email.

Please be more specific about performance metrics that you are interested in.

You can find pricing at this page: https://tinode.co/products.html

Trying to send a form in https://tinode.co/contact but it return 500 error after I submit it.

Thank you for letting me know. We will look into it.

--
Gene Sokolov

Thank you

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, use or take any action in relation to the information contained herein. If you have received this email in error, please: (a) do not open any attachments; (b) notify the sender immediately by return email; and (c) delete this email (including any attachments).

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bobb

Jun 26, 2024, 11:13:13 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Tinode General
Hi Again Gene,

> I am not sure what you mean by commercial support for cloud. Here is what we offer: https://tinode.co/products.html
> Please be more specific about performance metrics that you are interested in.

It is more on comparing the performance metrics for cloud (manage by tinode) to on premise (manage by my team). I am currently evaluating Tinode for integration into our application and I would like to gather detailed information on its performance metrics. Could you please provide insights into the following areas:
  1. Latency:

    • Average message latency
    • Peak latency handling
  2. Throughput:

    • Messages per second capacity
    • Maximum concurrent users supported
  3. Scalability:

    • Scalability with increasing user base
    • Stress test results
  4. Availability and Uptime:

    • Historical uptime data
    • Recovery time from failures
  5. Resource Utilization:

    • CPU and memory usage
    • Disk I/O performance
  6. Message Delivery Guarantees:

    • Success rate of message deliveries
    • Retry mechanisms for failed deliveries
  7. Data Consistency:

    • Methods to ensure data consistency
  8. Error Rates:

    • Rate and types of errors encountered
  9. Security Metrics:

    • Record of security breaches
    • Frequency of security updates
  10. Integration Performance:

    • Performance with different databases
    • Performance with various front-end clients
  11. User Experience Metrics:

    • User interface load times
    • Application responsiveness
  12. Logging and Monitoring:

    • Details available in logs
    • Availability of real-time monitoring tools

Thank you for your assistance. These metrics will greatly aid in our decision-making process.