Viewing a channel or group page for someone not registered in tinode

Yofree United

Feb 3, 2024, 4:22:03 AMFeb 3
to Tinode General
Hello
Are you planning to add the ability to view a channel or group for guests who are not registered in Tinode?
For example, which will be available only through a web client using the GET method using a link
/#/examplE_1
Which is controlled by permissions in Security

Gene

Feb 3, 2024, 1:27:13 PMFeb 3
to Tinode General
I guess you want to copy the feature from Telegram. It's a sizable feature. Unless you guys want to contribute to the project we are unlikely to build it any time soon.

Yofree United

Feb 3, 2024, 2:31:04 PMFeb 3
to Tinode General
What options do you have to help your projects for closed countries?
I can give you an account (https://www.kraken.com/) that has ~$477
I can’t do anything from my country. Get your account and what’s there.
If this is interesting and realistic to you, then you can take them for free.

суббота, 3 февраля 2024 г. в 21:27:13 UTC+3, Gene:

Gene

Feb 3, 2024, 3:09:29 PMFeb 3
to Tinode General
On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 11:31:04 AM UTC-8 Yofree United wrote:
What options do you have to help your projects for closed countries?

Money is always a good option. If not, then you can contribute labor: build some features for Tinode.

I can give you an account (https://www.kraken.com/) that has ~$477

No, thank you.

I can’t do anything from my country.

Yes you can.