Can user subscribe on topics without invitations?

Maxim

Feb 6, 2023, 7:05:57 AM2/6/23
to Tinode General
Hey Tinode'rs!

We have one use case, when we can create a topic `grp` through the admin panel (web).
1. After send this topic name for specific users;
2. Users subscribe on this topic and having fun;
but
3 Other users who not receive this grp topic name, can input this name in our chat app, and enter to it without invitations.

How can we prevent this joins from no invited users?
Maybe can we set some rights?

Gene

Feb 6, 2023, 11:18:31 AM2/6/23
to Tinode General
Change topic's defacs: remove J permission. Then no one will be able to subscribe without approval.

Maxim

Feb 6, 2023, 11:34:17 AM2/6/23
to Tinode General
Cool thanks!

понедельник, 6 февраля 2023 г. в 21:18:31 UTC+5, Gene: