New chatbot implement

Ovizro

Feb 5, 2024, 8:34:32 AMFeb 5
to Tinode General
Hi. I'm currently making a chatbot framework in python for tinode. Now it has initially implemented some stable upper-layer interfaces. Please can I add a simple chatbot example implemented with this framework to the github repository?

Gene

Feb 5, 2024, 11:34:50 AMFeb 5
to Tinode General
What do you have in mind exactly?

Ovizro

Feb 5, 2024, 12:29:21 PMFeb 5
to Tinode General
Sorry, I'm not good at English. Maybe my way of expression is not very appropriate. I noticed that the tinode/chat repository contains a python version of the chatbot implementation and I'd like to submit a PR and add a chatbot implementation developed using my chatbot framework with similar functionality to the previous one. Is this okay?

Gene

Feb 5, 2024, 2:19:14 PMFeb 5
to Tinode General
If you commit your code to https://github.com/tinode/chat/blob/master/chatbot/, then I would have to either give you commit rights to the entire repo, or you would have to get an approval for every commit.

How about I add a link to your chatbot to https://github.com/tinode/chat/blob/master/chatbot/README.md?

Ovizro

Feb 5, 2024, 10:12:50 PMFeb 5
to Tinode General
I would appreciate it if you would include a link to the chatbot framework in the README of the repository. I will update the chatbot framework repository later and add relevant examples to the /examples directory. By the way, my chatbot framework is imported into the chatbot example as a Python module, so there is no need to update the example code frequently.
Message has been deleted

Gene

Feb 5, 2024, 11:39:08 PMFeb 5
to Tinode General

Ovizro

Feb 6, 2024, 12:44:27 AMFeb 6
to Tinode General
Thank you so much. I've uploaded an example implementation of a simple Tino chatbot, which will be merged into the master branch soon.