[tindroid] Basic outline on how to customize UI and run a local backend server

Amanuel Mekonnen

Feb 5, 2023, 3:05:24 PM2/5/23
to Tinode General
Hello,
This is my first attempt at android development. My goal is to customize tindroid, have the app available in the play store and for a mobile user to have the ability to chat with another user with the backend server and database being my personal machine. I have mysql and the tinode-srv running as docker containers. What would be the general outline to achieve my goal? I have the tindroid source code, but I'm not even sure how to run it or once it's customized how to make it available in the play store.

Thank you