Once session is authenticated, will the authentication expires? And need to login again?

Tom Kwok

Apr 17, 2024, 4:46:29 AMApr 17
to Tinode General
Hi, I have a question want to ask

I am using WebSocket to create a session with Tinode and the authentication method is rest.

After I send a login message, the session will be authenticated. Will the authentication expire and I need to send a login message again? Or, once the session is authenticated, the authentication will be kept until the session closes?

Thank you

Gene

Apr 17, 2024, 10:57:42 AMApr 17
to Tinode General
The session is authenticated for as long as it's connected. Once the session is disconnected it's gone.

Tom Kwok

Apr 17, 2024, 12:03:46 PMApr 17
to Tinode General
ok, thanks