Implement the ability to change background (bg_messages)

Yofree United

Nov 27, 2022, 7:02:17 AM11/27/22
to Tinode General
Allow to add custom chat background (tindroid, webapp, ios)

Gene

Nov 27, 2022, 2:56:59 PM11/27/22
to Tinode General
Please file a feature request. We are not going to do it though. It's going to happen only either if someone contributes it or pays for it.

Dragos

Dec 6, 2022, 3:53:20 AM12/6/22
to Tinode General
The private field of the topic is unique to each sub if I got it right. Could you save a value, like bgColor: <color_hex_code> inside it and then use it to style the background of the topic ? At least for the web version.

Gene

Dec 6, 2022, 1:18:39 PM12/6/22
to Tinode General
On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 12:53:20 AM UTC-8 Dragos wrote:
The private field of the topic is unique to each sub if I got it right. Could you save a value, like bgColor: <color_hex_code> inside it and then use it to style the background of the topic ? At least for the web version.

Yes, that's how it should be done. *We* are not going to do it though. If someone cares enough, then he should do it. It's not hard.
No one even filed a feature request. Clearly it's not an important feature.