When user fast reconnect he received not presens of others.

Maxim

May 4, 2022, 2:52:58 AM5/4/22
to Tinode General
Our QA found strange behavior. If ios App exit and reopen fast. We reconnect to tinode before the presence updated. And after subscribe on topicMe, we don't receive users pres.
And all friends offline. But if I w8 some seconds and connect to TInode, all work fine. and Presence received successful.
Looks like we missed up?

Maxim

May 4, 2022, 8:35:53 AM5/4/22
to Tinode General
Hmm looks like it similar behavior: If user logined by device#1 and then connected by device#2, so device#2 didn't receive presence who is online. How to know which users are online on device#2?

среда, 4 мая 2022 г. в 11:52:58 UTC+5, Maxim:

Gene

May 4, 2022, 11:54:36 AM5/4/22
to Tinode General
Please file a bug report, I will investigate: https://github.com/tinode/chat/issues/new/choose

Maxim

May 6, 2022, 6:46:56 AM5/6/22
to Tinode General
It looks like a mistake on my side. Sorry, I don't update users statuses when receive subs by topic me.
среда, 4 мая 2022 г. в 20:54:36 UTC+5, Gene: