How to use TinodeSDK in iOS(swift) app

quang phungbuu

Jul 18, 2021, 11:55:45 PM7/18/21
to Tinode General
I want to use TinodSDK in my project iOS app, but I can not find out any the guide to use. Anybody used to integrated TinodeSDK to app iOS please let me know. Thank you so much.

Aforge Forgess

Jul 19, 2021, 10:57:49 AM7/19/21
to tin...@googlegroups.com
iOS TinodeSDK is similar to Android and JavaScript.
For examples of use, refer to the Tinodios app code base.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 18, 2021, at 23:55, quang phungbuu <phungbuu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I want to use TinodSDK in my project iOS app, but I can not find out any the guide to use. Anybody used to integrated TinodeSDK to app iOS please let me know. Thank you so much.

quang phungbuu

Jul 19, 2021, 10:54:37 PM7/19/21
to Tinode General
This is my code open websocket :

 let tinode = Tinode(for: "MyTinode", authenticateWith: "mykey")

let res = try? tinode.connect(to: "wss://mydomain.com", useTLS: true, inBackground: true)?.getResult()

But It throw log: Tinode network error: The operation couldn’t be completed. (SwiftWebSocket.WebSocketError error 0.)

2021-07-20 09:53:51.836319+0700 WebRTCiOSApp[14719:5534071] [default] Tinode disconnected: server originated [NO];

Vào lúc 21:57:49 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 7, 2021, aforge đã viết:

aforge

Jul 20, 2021, 4:50:20 AM7/20/21
to Tinode General
This error is typically indicative of the fact that your Tinode server at the specified address is not accessible.

You also should not specify the scheme in your host name (no "wss://").

quang phungbuu

Jul 22, 2021, 2:49:22 AM7/22/21
to Tinode General
I can't get all topics after login althougth on web and android app was getting it.
My code is: tinode.getTopics()

Vào lúc 15:50:20 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 7, 2021, aforge đã viết: