Tinode Chat

Bobb

May 13, 2024, 11:22:48 PMMay 13
to Tinode General
Hello, Bobb here

I've plan to find an open source for our chat system and Tinode looks promising. Is there any page that explain partners and companies that use this open source?

That might help us in increasing our confident to start using Tinode as our open source chat platform. Thank you

Best Regards,

Bobb

Gene Sokolov

May 14, 2024, 8:14:26 PMMay 14
to tin...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Bobb

We don't have such a page. We generally do not track and do not disclose our customers.

But I believe, for example, https://www.bluebirdgroup.com/  uses Tinode somewhere in their apps.

Thank you for your interest.

--
Gene Sokolov.

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, use or take any action in relation to the information contained herein. If you have received this email in error, please: (a) do not open any attachments; (b) notify the sender immediately by return email; and (c) delete this email (including any attachments).

Message has been deleted

Bobb

Jun 26, 2024, 11:13:10 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Tinode General
Hi Gene,

Thanks for replying this open question. May I know on how can I find the SLA for Tinode Chat?

Thank you