project overview via ctrl F8 in windows 10

troels

Apr 19, 2018, 4:04:00 AM4/19/18
to Tinn-R Editor
Dear friends - in my old windows 7 ctrl F8 iopens a l´very useful list oover projects and makes it very simple to manipulate contents of projects. However on windows 10 ctrl F8 opens  a presentation over all open windows but not the handle to tinn-r projects. How can I do the same now?

troels

Apr 19, 2018, 4:40:35 PM4/19/18
to Tinn-R Editor
Supplement: I tried via options-shortcuts to go in an modify the CTRL+F8 setting to something like CTRL+F7, which apparently was free - but was unable to change the setting.

troels

Apr 20, 2018, 2:19:42 AM4/20/18
to Tinn-R Editor
Somehow solved - In windows 10 I was able to assign CTRL+9 to the tools show hide option - I don't seem to lack where this was previously assigned