No ...blog/html/index.html

David Carmean

Oct 20, 2013, 9:48:54 PM10/20/13
to tinker...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Just found the project, and I see an old "issue" that might be related but .. either the patch wasn't merged or this is something different.

When I call 'tinker --build', I get an index.html in the project root, which tries to auto-refresh to .blog/html/index.html.  However,
the second index.html does not exist.  Instead, I have a "master.html" which seems to have the content that "index.html" should but .. it's own "home" link is broken because it tries to go to 'index.html'.

So far, searching and grepping haven't led me to a solution. Some version info, including extras that may(?) be interfering (?)

Tinkerer version 1.2.1

readthedocs-sphinx-ext==0.2.0
Sphinx==1.1.3
sphinx-argparse==0.1.3
sphinx-better-theme==0.13
sphinx-bootstrap-theme==0.3.2
sphinxcontrib-epydoc==0.6
sphinxcontrib-fancybox==0.3.2
sphinxcontrib-fulltoc==1.0
sphinxcontrib-inheritance==0.5
sphinxcontrib-programoutput==0.8
sphinxcontrib-programscreenshot==0.0.5
sphinxcontrib-rawfiles==0.1.1
sphinxcontrib-sqltable==1.0
sphinxcontrib-taglist==0.2
sphinx-http-domain==0.2
sphinxtheme-simple==0.1

Jinja2==2.7.1
MarkupSafe==0.18
Pygments==1.6
reportlab==2.7
rst2pdf==0.93.dev
Python 2.7.5

( FWIIW I found this project when I was looking at OctoPress and thinking to myself "Ruby.. ewww!"  :)

David Carmean

Oct 21, 2013, 1:19:00 AM10/21/13
to tinker...@googlegroups.com

FWIW, for now I've hacked my way around this by creating a symlink and monkey-patching tinkerer.master_doc in conf.py:

index.rst -> master.rst

and
 import tinkerer
 import tinkerer.paths