After Numato Opsis boards?

mit...@mithis.com

Jul 15, 2017, 12:40:58 AM7/15/17
to timv...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
FILL IN USING GOOGLE FORMS
Hi everyone,

I know there are people out there who are interested in getting more Opsis boards but are having issues because they are currently out of stock on both CrowdSupply and the Numato website.

I'm currently investigating how to get the Opsis back in stock & it would be very useful to know who is after what number of boards people are after. If you are even slightly interested in getting Opsis boards, can you please fill out this spreadsheet. There are both "definite" and "possible" fields.

Thanks for your time!

Tim 'mithro' Ansell
Numato Opsis Order
Tim 'mithro' Ansell is trying to figure out options for keeping the Numato Opsis boards in stock.

If you are interested in purchasing more Opsis boards, please fill out this form
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.