GSOC project ideas related to Create a litescope based "Integrated Bit Error Ratio Tester" (iBERT) clone .

Akhil Singh

Mar 17, 2018, 7:26:08 PM3/17/18
to Tim Videos - timvideos.us
Hello All,

PFA the verilog code for synchronous FIFO coded by me.

I am a 3rd year dual degree student at IIIT , Hyderabad.I want to contribute to the project on IBERT clone using LiteX.

So,basically i have thought of some ideas to do this project which are:

1. The sub blocks needed to implement this project will be pattern generator, error checker, transceiver block, error logger and user interface.

2. Flow will be :

    -  First there will be PRBS generator.
    -  Then there will be error checker.
    -  Then Error logger.
    -  The error logger monitors and records the events to FIFO.
    -   The FIFO will communicate with the external IO interface.

3. Also i have access to high speed FPGA like Spartan 6 LXT.

Please provide the feedback on my ideas about the project and  the FIFO code (attached in mail).

Regards,

Akhil Singh
sync_fifo.v