[Tim McLoughlin] Racist Tory MP in more Nazi shame

Tim McLoughlin

Feb 9, 2012, 6:07:56 AM2/9/12
to timmymc...@googlegroups.com
This morning I picked up from Twitter rumours that Tory Cannock Chase MP Aidan Burley was seen texting and dozing while at a talk given by a Holocaust survivor. If true, that is disgusting and disrespectful in the extreme. When will these people learn?

This is the same Tory MP that was sacked from his junior minister role at the Department for Transport only two months ago after taking part in a Nazi themed stag do where he was responsible for hiring replica Nazi uniforms and toasting the Third Reich.

Attending a talk by a Holocaust survivor might have been an opportunity to redeem himself. I'm shocked and saddened by Burley's contempt.

--
Posted By Tim McLoughlin to Tim McLoughlin on 2/09/2012 11:07:00 AM