Tech Survey 2016

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bogdan SOLGA

未讀,
2017年1月12日 上午11:45:492017/1/12
收件者:timiso...@googlegroups.com、TM-JUG Meetup
Hello, everyone!

First and foremost - I wish you a great and happy new year! May it be the best from your life (so far).

Our friends from Banat IT have initiated a tech survey, and they kindly asked us to also contribute to it.

Have a great week(end)!

Kind regards,
Bogdan

Timisoara has 12.000 people working in tech.

How does it feel to be one of them? Do you know how the other 11.999 are doing?

In order to find out more about the tech community, we are conducting a survey aimed at developers, testers, designers, HR & managers. Completing the survey will take about 5 minutes and can be done here:
https://goo.gl/11ASut

By contributing with your time and honest answers, we aim to offer a better understanding of the industry. The results will be published at the end of January.

Thank you!

The Banat IT Team

回覆所有人
回覆作者