The 30th TM-JUG meeting - 'Serverless with Java on AWS'

Bogdan SOLGA

Mar 5, 2018, 12:49:03 PM3/5/18
to timiso...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone!

We invite you to the 30th TM-JUG meeting, where we'll host a presentation on the serverless processing in Java, presented to us by Petru Flueraș.

Focusing mostly on developing business logic without caring (and provisioning) that much about "always on" application servers has become reality.
We will go through an introduction into Serverless, discuss about FaaS (Function as a Service), and live coding of an AWS Lambda function developed in Java and deployed in AWS.

We will play with Spring Function and aws-serverless-java-container framework as well.

Please distribute this message to whoever might be interested. We kindly ask you to confirm your participation, so that we can tailor the venue accordingly.

Thank you, have a great week!

Kind regards,
Bogdan

Bogdan SOLGA

Mar 6, 2018, 1:01:38 AM3/6/18
to timiso...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, everyone!

My apologies for forgetting to add the event details:
  • when: March 28, 2018, starting from 18:30
  • where: Visma Software, City Business Centre, Str. Coriolan Brediceanu, Nr. 10, C Building, 2nd Floor
Please confirm your attendance on our Meetup event.

Kind regards,
Bogdan