The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Technical Interview

X Technology

Nov 23, 2021, 5:31:48 PM11/23/21
to timezone-js

How many interviews have you gone through before ending up in the current company? Have you ever wondered how interviews are structured, and what to expect from them?

Well, we’ve done a thousand of them. A few of them were lucky, and lots were just a waste.

27th of November 10am CET, we are going to meet and share our interview experience, and practice both hard and soft skills. Two Software Engineers and a Data Scientist are going to explain the basic business appointment path - from how a vacancy description is created and what’s the best preparation strategy - to what to expect from meeting the team and, of course, the final feedback.

Join us! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-technical-interview-tickets-216137000587

Agenda:

- Intro/ break the ice

- We are interviewers

- We are candidates

- Stories

- Conclusion

Or maybe you interested in joining a mock interview to try out technical questions you can get as a FrontEnd, JavaScript, Backend candidate or as a Data Analyst, Data Architect? https://forms.gle/zsKhGuGRBnwYnnSB7

Disclaimer:

This is an educational event and is not a job interview opportunity.

The panelists in these videos do not represent their companies,

and the opinions and views expressed through this event do not reflect any company’s opinions or views.

The intent of the event is solely educational and to serve as a learning experience.

javascript developer, frontend developer, backend developer, full-stack developer

#codinginterviews #softwareengineers #interviewsoftwaredevelopers