Auto ending prior active tasks with automation

Rogério Toth

Jul 7, 2016, 12:15:23 PM7/7/16
to Timesheet
I have just started using the app and my interest is to use it with multiple NFC tags automation, one for each project I want to track.

At the first tryouts, I've noticed that if I start one task by reading a NFC tag for Project A, and then later I read a second NFC tag for Project B, the task initiated for Project A isn't ended.

I have to read again the Project A tag to close the task and only then I have to read the Project B tag. I don't know if there is an option for that, but if not, an option for every automation trigger could be added to "complete previous active task", so no aditional steps would be required when switching from one project to another.

Thank you, Rogerio

Rogério Toth

Jul 9, 2016, 9:45:59 AM7/9/16
to Timesheet
Not much happening over here, I can tell...