Poor accuracy after upgrading device

Brian Lowry

Feb 8, 2017, 3:06:31 AM2/8/17
to Timesheet
I switched from a Droid Turbo to a Google Pixel a month ago. I use the app to track time spent in the office chair by triggering off of WiFi. I had 99% accuracy over a year with the Droid Turbo, but very poor results now. Clicking in occurs between 10 minutes to a few hours late at least half the time, and clocking out sometimes takes hours.

It might be that the app is being managed for battery life on the new device, but I think I've done everything to disable any such limitations. Just wondering if this might be familiar to anyone else as I keep digging around for a solution. I'm going to try using Tasker to trigger start and end time using the same wifi and see how that compares.