Timesheet no longer in play store?

Jeremy Heymann

Dec 18, 2019, 12:41:55 AM12/18/19
to Timesheet
Just got a new phone, and I can't find timesheet. Did it get removed from the play store, or renamed?

Eliot Lash

Jan 23, 2020, 1:49:41 PM1/23/20
to Timesheet
I think it may be removed or marked as incompatible with newer versions of Android. However I was able to install on my new phone via the "My apps and games" > "Library" list in Google Play. It works for me on Android 10 although the widgets are buggy and don't work well.

Timesheet is the best, most feature-rich Android timesheet app I've ever seen and I'm gonna keep using it until Google pries it from my hands.

Shaunny

Apr 8, 2020, 2:21:06 PM4/8/20
to Timesheet
Yeppers, It still works for me as well.  But it's hard to remember how to export my invoices.  I spent like 4 hrs one time to setup a decent invoice but then lost it somehow