Support of Growl 1.4

rrm74001

Sep 1, 2012, 10:43:50 PM9/1/12
to timemachinegro...@googlegroups.com
I have not seen any discussion about this anywhere on the interwebs, so I thought I would make a post about it.  I am not sure if it is Mountain Lion or Growl 1.4 that is causing this issue, but Time Machine Growler keeps reporting that backups take "nan" seconds.  Is there a fix for this?

Peter Hosey

Sep 1, 2012, 11:22:01 PM9/1/12
On Saturday, September 1, 2012 7:43:50 PM UTC-7, rrm74001 wrote:
I have not seen any discussion about this anywhere on the interwebs, so I thought I would make a post about it.  I am not sure if it is Mountain Lion or Growl 1.4 that is causing this issue, but Time Machine Growler keeps reporting that backups take "nan" seconds.  Is there a fix for this?

There's no way that Growl could cause that problem. If TMG were incompatible with Growl 1.4, the notifications simply wouldn't appear.

TMG is, however, incompatible with Mountain Lion. There is a bug on file, if anybody wants to beat me to it: