Does not work for me

Axel

Sep 12, 2009, 4:21:31 AM9/12/09
to TimeMachineGrowler discussion
... even in the Version 1.0.1, I still do not get any messages about
backups. It sits in the background and I see it periodically grabbing
some CPU cycles, but that's all... Any idea why that might happen? I'm
running on a german installation, but that should not matter for the
backup logs?

The program is probably to be stopped on battery power :)

Peter Hosey

Sep 12, 2009, 6:33:41 AM9/12/09
to timemachinegro...@googlegroups.com
On Sep 12, 2009, at 01:21:31, Axel wrote:
> I'm running on a german installation, but that should not matter for
> the backup logs?

It could. Please try one of these queries:

backupd (Leopard).aslquery
backupd (Snow Leopard).aslquery

Axel

Sep 12, 2009, 10:53:09 AM9/12/09
to TimeMachineGrowler discussion
Strange - after the upgrade to 10.6.1, it seems to work.
Thanks for your help...
Axel