SURPRISE!

Tilly

Dec 9, 2008, 11:34:04 AM12/9/08
to Tilly Greene's Scorching Romances
It's the end of the year and have three tote bags of goodies burning
up my office. I had no idea what to do with them and then as I was
falling asleep last night, the answer came to me.

First thing this morning, I put every name who had entered a contest
this year and not won, even if it was there twice, into the fish bowl
and pulled two names out. The third bag I'll put up for any other
Scorcher member who wants a chance to receive a box in the mail with
their name on it.

All you need to do is email me on tilly@ tillygreene .com [minus the
spaces] with your name, mailing address [as always, international is
fine], and in the subject line use your personal holiday greeting - in
two words! ie: Holy Holidays, Merry Kwanza, Cheery Hannukkah.
Whatever, it's your choice, just have some fun.

You have through Sunday, December 14th to get your entry!

Enjoy :-)

Tilly