Tilly Greene's October Scorcher is UP!

Tilly

Oct 1, 2008, 12:27:19 PM10/1/08
to Tilly Greene's Scorching Romances
The Monthly Scorcher
Tilly Greene Newsletter
October 2008

News
Until the 4th of October it's Banned Books Week. There's some
fabulous classics on this list, as well as many new books [the Harry
Potter series]. Check one out from the library, reread one on your
shelf or buy one you've always meant to try. Then find out why it was
challenged and/or banned and form your own opinion. That's the beauty
of the First Amendment.

Chats
October chats and personal appearances are:

4 Tilly Greene Tilly Greene will be at the Collingswood Book
Festival in Collingswood, NJ.
http://www.collingswoodbookfestival.com/

15 Tilly Greene will be on the Samhain Publishing Blog in the
afternoon.
http://samhainpublishing.com/blog/

Contests
There's a plethora of contests going on this months.

loveyoudivine is hosting the Treasures of Desire hunt through October
31st. You’ll need to download the free treasure map to find your way
around. http://www.loveyoudivine.com/index.php?main_page=document_product_info&cPath=24_15&products_id=429

The annual Raven Scavenger Hunt is on!
http://ravenhappyhour.com/raven.htm

A Unique Raffle that benefits 3 charities is going on right now - head
here for more information!
http://www.treasuretrovecharity.com/

And, only from now until October 7th, there's an interesting raffle
for a great cause being held here.
http://mischieffightscancer.blogspot.com/

Don’t forget these either!

Every week Samhain Publishing is hosting a contest.
http://www.samhainpublishing.com/contests

Every month Passionate Ink newsletter Book Notes gives away books by
their members. Sign up for the newsletter and you're entered.
http://www.passionateink.org/readers/

Every month WCPTorrid newsletter has an opportunity to win an ebook of
your choice. Joint the newsletter group for details.

July winners of Tilly Greene tote bags and other goodies are: Sha for
Raven Blog Author Spotlight and Mina G. for Wild on Books...
congratulations everyone!

What am I looking forward to in October?
Getting some writing done before ramping up the holiday travel.

Random Scorching Excerpt
Zandia
Available Now in eBook/Paperback from Samhain Publishing

What she saw left her feeling like a treasured and wanted woman. His
lush brown gaze was glued to her breasts. She couldn’t help the deep
breath and subtle bowing of her back, which, by default, offered the
mounds up for his attention.

The longer he looked upon her and didn’t touch, the more unbearable
the wait became.

“Please.”

“What do you want?”

Oh no, he was going to make her say it. Could she? Did she know what
to ask for? If it meant easing the desperate hunger rapidly rising
between her legs, then yes, she’d do whatever it took to find relief.

“I ache. Help me please.”

A large hand smoothed down her neck and over her breasts, where he
cupped one. He squeezed the handful, causing a big tight nipple to
spill out between two fingers.

“Where do you hurt, baby?”

His long tongue stretched out and licked the excited tip like it was a
sugared treat. The damp muscle flicked the tightly pointed nipple,
teasing her desires even more. She groaned, thrust her chest higher
and wished her legs were free to spread wide and invite him to dabble
between them, but they remained covered and wrapped in fabric.

He carefully held her head in one hand while the other continued to
manipulate her breast, bringing her frustration level to ever higher
peaks. Groaning, she watched as he ran the flat length of his tongue
back and forth over her hard nipple.

“Please, more. I need more of your mouth…on my…breast.”

“More I can definitely do with this delicious tit.” He readjusted his
grip on her breast until the pebbled point rose high above his fist.
After a few torturous licks, he slid his mouth over the reddened tip
and softly suckled while holding her gaze with his own.

Did she moan because of the look in his eyes or was it because he
looked incredibly sexy latched on to her breast? It didn’t matter when
he increased the pressure and she felt her nipple harden further under
his attentions.

In minutes, she’d become a purely sensual woman, one capable of
pleasuring and being pleased in return, exactly as it happened in her
dreams. But still she needed much more to pacify the desire building
inside her.

Moving her hands from around his neck to his ears, Sui tugged at the
same time she thrust her chest higher, trying to bury her breast
deeper in his mouth.

“Harder, I beg you, suck harder!”

“Ummm.”
Copyright (c) 2007 Tilly Greene

eBook/Paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, Powell’s, BAMM,
your local bookstore or Samhain Publishing - http://samhainpublishing.com/romance/zandia

Link
Are you a fan of the Wii? Then you need to check out the demo videos
at Dark Room.
http://itu.dk/stud/darkroom/video.php

The British Museum of Erotic Art
http://www.britishmuseumoferoticart.com/home.html

Updates
I've tinkered with the layout of the books pages. The October Eye
Candy is up - it's Halloween on my mind right now. The Sneak Peek
Behind the Scenes for "Taming Marie Antoinette" is up as well.
http://www.tillygreene.com/FUNSTUFF_eyecandy.htm
http://www.tillygreene.com/BOOKS_TMA_sneakpeek.htm

Current WIP(s)
Because of all the edits I'm in right now, I'm working on small
things. "Surprise!" for Pink Chair Diaries and my wicked urban
fantasy.