What's happening June 2010?

1 view

Tilly

May 27, 2010, 11:37:54 AM5/27/10
to Tilly Greene's Scorching Romances
My Big! Huge! Reader Contest! this June is what's happening!

There are four boxes, three of which each hold bags, books, and
goodies I brought back from the RT Booklovers Convention and one box
holds a t-shirt, blanket, water bottle and, amongst other things, a
Pink...um, actually, you'll have to wait until June 1st to find that
out!

So, my advice is to use the "follow" button I added to the right
column of my blog [="http://tillygreene.blogspot.com] for just this
occassion and prepare to talk books. It's all happening on Tilly
Greene's Hot Thoughts Blog throughout June and the more days you visit
and comment, the more chances you have to win that one box.

Tilly Greene
WARNING! Red hot romances ahead!
www.tillygreene.com