Put Your Thinking Caps On, It's Contest Time!

1 view

Tilly

Oct 16, 2010, 2:34:15 PM10/16/10
to Tilly Greene's Scorching Romances
There you are sipping whatever you fancy while sitting face-to-face
with your favorite author, dead or alive. Fabulous! So exciting!
You and so-and-so are enjoying the moment. You're both relaxed and
laughing, and it dawns on you that you could slip in that one question
you always wanted to know the answer to - what is it?

What do you want to know and who do you want to know it from?

Tell me in the comments of the Hot Thoughts Blog [http://bit.ly/
ccQG0a], be creative, and have fun doing it! Ask as many as you want,
as long as they're different authors - we all have more than one we'd
die to know something from and here's you chance to ask. Everyone
will go into a bowl and I'll have the cutie pull a name on Saturday
[October 23]. Don't forget to make sure I have a way to reach you if
you're the winner by putting a contact addy in with your question.

Up for grabs is a box stuffed full of goodies from this September's
Authors After Dark [http://www.authorsafterdark.net] event waiting to
find a new home, so start asking those questions!

Tilly