A travel contest!

Tilly

Jul 10, 2009, 5:23:16 PM7/10/09
to Tilly Greene's Scorching Romances
Okay, for the past 90 odd days, I've been home for less than 14 of
them, hence no Monthly Scorcher or very many updates.

Where have I been? Well, in the US, I've been to Indiana, Ohio,
Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia,
Florida, and California. There was also an extended trip to England
and that was where I was able to take care of one of my cravings and
favorite things to do.

What is that?

At 4:00pm, we go to Bettys [http://www.bettys.co.uk/], and have tea.
Okay, no tea for me, but I do have a delicious cup of hot chocolate
and with it comes two delightful scones. That's right, scones covered
in clotted cream and strawberry jam. Yummy!

Did you know this traditional tea shop [found only in North Yorkshire]
happens to make an appearance in The Gilded Cage? Well, it does, and
let me tell you, not all research is hard to deal with.

Anyway, I said contest in the subject line, didn't I? I did because I
brought back a bag holding a few things that I read and drink while
over in England, and it's up for grabs along with a Fictionwise gift
certificate.

Send to tilly@ tillygreene. com [minus the spaces] telling me about
how your summer is going by midnight on July 16th. Include your name
and shipping address.

Don't forget, every entry in a contest this year goes into a bowl for
an end of year drawing.

Take care everyone.

Tilly Greene
WARNING! Red hot romances ahead!