Are you ready?

Tilly

Mar 6, 2009, 3:05:30 PM3/6/09
to Tilly Greene's Scorching Romances
Ready for what?

Read an ebook week!

This Sunday, March 8-14 2009, kicks off the official read an ebook
week and there are some great offers to encourage readers to give
ebooks a chance.

Check out both Go Green Read e [http://www.gogreenreade.com/] and Read
an E-Book Week [http://www.ebookweek.com/] websites for more
information.

Besides doing some ereading myself, I've decided to celebrate by
offering up an ebook a day to a member of the Monthly Scorcher.

Are you interested?

Then you have until Sunday to send me at tilly @tilly greene .com what
type of electronic device you do your ereading on. I'll put the
entrants in a bowl and, Sunday night through Saturday, I'll draw a new
name. The winner will get their choice of an ebook from my backlist.

Get your details sent, then join in - read an ebook and enjoy the
adventure!

Tilly Greene
WARNING! Red hot romances ahead!
www.tillygreene.com