Exciting News!

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tilly

未读,
2009年2月14日 20:49:492009/2/14
收件人 Tilly Greene's Scorching Romances
WOW! "Ride 'em" just won a CAPA from The Romance Studio in the Best
BDSM category! This is such exciting news! So exciting I happen to
have a special something sitting in my office I'll give away to a
member of my Monthly Scorcher group - I'm all about sharing the
joy :-)

Okay, you guys know the drill: send an email to me with your name and
mailing address [yup, needs to be mailed] at tilly @tilly greene .com
[minus the spaces] with a subject line of "Yeehaw!". Oh yes, and the
answer to this question:

Which band do I think of when the 60's and 70's are highlighted?

Not sure? Well, a hint can be found on the Sneak Peek Behind the
Scenes for "Ride 'em" page.

I'll have the cutie draw a name from the fishbowl on the morning of
Tuesday, February 17th.

Good luck everyone!

Tilly
回复全部