My collection of Edmund Tilley Research

Cyndy

Oct 6, 2005, 9:09:11 PM10/6/05
to Tilley Family
I know I might have some errors, but it's my belief that if you don't
post, no one will tell you of your errors, and they will never get
corrected. So, here is what I have....

Descendants of Edmund Tilley

Generation No. 1

1. EDMUND1 TILLEY (HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born March 06, 1739/40 in
King William, Virginia, and died 1835 in Stokes, North Carolina.

Notes for EDMUND TILLEY:
>From L. Lawrence
Edmund Tilley, son of Henry Tilley was born in Stokes County North
Carolina, March 6, 1740 or 41. He enlisted March (May?) 2? 1779 in the
Revolutionary Army at Richmond Town courthouse in Surrey County, North
Carolina. He was a private under Captain Jacob Camperlain's North
Carolina Militia and fought in the Battle of Stono in North Carolina.
He was discharged July 24, 1779, drafted again and served one month
under Captains' Joseph Cloud and Gaines. He was again drafted and
served two months and twenty days as a private under Captain David
Humphras and Col. James Martin North Carolina Troops. He was allowed a
Revolutionary war pension from his application dated January 18, 1834.
At this time he was 93 or 94. He lived 20 miles from the courthouse
and was unable to go there in person. His pension amounted to $25.53
per year.

He made his last will in October 7, ????. He willed four slaves
(Malinda, Martin, Becky, & Jim) to his son David Tilley and
grandchildren.

All his lands and household property was to be sold at public auction
and the money divided equally among all his children.

The last will of Edmund Tilley

He was born March 6, 1740 or 41 in King William County Virginia and
died in Stokes County North Carolina December 1835.

In the name of God amen. I, Edmund Tilley, senior, of the county of
Stokes, being mindful of my mortality but believing in a resurrection
to eternal life, do this seventh day of our Lord eighteen hundred and
twenty nine, make this my last will and testament in the manner
following:

First I bequeath my body, after my decease to its native earth to be
decently interred.
Secondly, I give and bequeath unto my son, David Tilley my Negro boy
Martin, to him and his assigns forever.
Thirdly, I give and bequeath unto my son, David Tilley my Negro girl
Melinda, and her increase, by paying two hundred and fifty dollars, in
three years after my decease.
Fourth, I will that my Negro woman and my Negro boy, Jim, be sold after
my decease and the money equally divided among my children.
Fifth, I will that my lands be sold and the money be equally divided
among all my children.
Sixth, I will that my lands be sold and the money be equally divided
among all my children.

I do hereby constitute and appoint David Tilley and Mathew R. Moore
executors of this my last will and testament. In witness whereof I
have hereunto set my hand and seal the year and day above written.

Signed, sealed, published and declared by the said Edmund D. Tilley,
Senior, as his last will and testament in our presence who at his
request in his presence and in the presence of each other have
subscribed our names as witness thereto.

Thomas Martio, Jurist Edmund Tilley
Phebe Tilley

>From Stokes County records, original wills, Edmund Tilley photostatic
copy by
Department of Archives and History. Raleigh, North Carolina. July 21,
1960

Child of EDMUND TILLEY is:
2. i. DAVID2 TILLEY, b. 1770, Stokes County, North Carolina; d.
December 1865, Stokes County, North Carolina.

Generation No. 2

2. DAVID2 TILLEY (EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born 1770 in Stokes
County, North Carolina, and died December 1865 in Stokes County, North
Carolina. He married MARY POLLY DODSON, daughter of JOSEPH DODSON and
MARTHA ANNA. She was born 1770 in Virginia, and died Unknown.

Notes for DAVID TILLEY:
>From L. Lawrence
David Tilley, Sr. was born in Stokes County, North Carolina in 1770 and
died in 1865. He married Mary Dodson after 1790 but before 1800?. She
died after 1863. He had a number of children. Some of them were:
Julia Ann, Hampton Bynum, Martha, Rueben D, Nancy, Elizabeth, Alsa and
Phebe.

His will showed that he made generous settlements to some of his
children and others got very little. This might be one reason why one
of his sons Rueben D, Born May 23, 1794 - D April 23, 1875 decided to
leave North Carolina and go to Missouri in 1846.(I don't think so.
Dad died 19 years later! lal).

The Will of David Tilley (1770-1865)

I, David Tilley---(Tilly) being of sound mind and memory and
considering the uncertainties of life do this 25th day of March A.D.
1859 make and publish this my last will and testament, that is to say:

First. I bequeath to my daughter, Julia Ann Tilley, two hundred acres
of lands belonging to me on the waters of South Double Creek and the
first one hundred acres to include the tract known as the John
Detherage tract and c onveyed to me by Mathew Detherage and the second
hundred acres to be laid off out of the remainder of my lands included
in several grants this last to commence on the Detherage line running
northeast course ---- the creek above the house I now occupy coming
down said creek far enough to make out the hundred acres by running the
boxed line west so as to include the dwelling where I now live which
lands are to be laid off and set apart by three disinterested persons
chosen by my executors hereinafter named to have and to hold the above
designated after being allotted off during her natural life and after
to her sons Robert Pink Tilley (?) and David Tilley(?) equally between
them to have and to hold forever.

Second. I further bequeath to my daughter Julia Ann Tilley (wife of
Alexander Rutllege) bed and furniture, on work horse, one cow and calf,
on sow and pigs which property is to remain hers during her life and to
go to her two sons Robert Pink and David.

Third. I bequeath unto Lucin Watkins and her heirs five dollars and no
more.

Fourth. I bequeath unto my grandson David C. Tilley son of Hampton
Bunum Tilley one horse, bridle and saddle worth fifty or sixty dollars
and the remainder of the heirs of my son Hampton Tilley, one dollar and
no more.

Fifth. I desire that my executors herein named shall after my decease
dispose of at public auction on a credit of twelve months the
remainder of all my effects both personal and real consisting of the
following property:

The residue of my lands, after having allotted off the above pieces and
set apart the above named properties to the proper owners, my Negroes
buck and John to gather with property, stock, household, kitchen
furniture also various other articles and the money arising from a sale
of such properties after deducting all costs that my accrue from the
sale of such and the payment of debts that I may owe, money to be
applied in the following manner -- that is to be divided equally among
my children namely Ruben D. Tilley, Nancy, the wife of Thomas Reddick;
Alsa Tilley; Martha, the wife of Phillip Lancaster; Elizabeth the wife
of Henry Tuttle; Julie Ann Tilly (Pilly) the wife of Alexander
Rutledge; Phebe the wife of John Tuttle; and share alike with said
children.

Sixth . I devise that my executors hereinafter named pay over to my
daughters their respective shares and to them only.

Seventh, and lastly. I hereby constitute and appoint Moody and Henry
Tuttle executors to carry out this my last will and testament and do
hereby appoint them my executors to dispose of my estate as above
named. I witness thereof I have hereunto set my hand and affixed my
seal the day and date first above written. Signed sealed and delivered
in presence of: David Tilley (signed in his own handwriting)

Children of DAVID TILLEY and MARY DODSON are:
i. NANCY3 TILLEY, b. May 22, 1794, Stokes County, North Carolina; d.
Unknown; m. THOMAS REDDICK, 1815, Stokes, North Carolina; b. 1790,
Stokes, North Carolina; d. Unknown.

More About THOMAS REDDICK and NANCY TILLEY:
Marriage: 1815, Stokes, North Carolina

3. ii. RUEBEN DODSON TILLEY, b. May 22, 1794, Stokes County, North
Carolina; d. April 23, 1873, Bethany, Missouri.
4. iii. JULIA ANN TILLEY, b. April 12, 1796, Stokes County, North
Carolina; d. Unknown.
iv. PHOEBE TILLEY, b. August 14, 1797, Stokes County, North Carolina;
d. Unknown; m. JOHN TUTTLE; b. 1793, Stokes, North Carolina; d.
Unknown.
v. LUCINDA POLLY TILLEY, b. March 09, 1801, Stokes County, North
Carolina; d. Unknown; m. ALEXANDER RUTLEGE; b. 1797, Stokes, North
Carolina; d. Unknown.
vi. MARTHA TILLEY, b. February 15, 1803, Stokes County, North
Carolina; d. Unknown; m. PHILIP UNKNOWN; b. 1799, Stokes, North
Carolina; d. Unknown.
5. vii. HAMPTON BYNUM TILLEY, b. November 12, 1805, Stokes County,
North Carolina; d. Unknown.
viii. BURLEIGH TILLEY, b. June 13, 1807, Stokes County, North
Carolina; d. Unknown.
ix. ALSA TILLEY, b. April 24, 1809, Stokes County, North Carolina; d.
Unknown.
x. ELIZABETH TILLEY, b. December 22, 1811, Stokes County, North
Carolina; d. Unknown; m. HENRY TUTTLE; b. 1807, Stokes, North Carolina;
d. Unknown.

Generation No. 3

3. RUEBEN DODSON3 TILLEY (DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born
May 22, 1794 in Stokes County, North Carolina, and died April 23, 1873
in Bethany, Missouri. He married (1) SARAH BAKER, daughter of HENRY T
BAKER. She was born 1805 in Stokes, North Carolina, and died April 19,
1883 in Bethany, Harrison, Missouri. He married (2) A. NANCY TILLEY
June 15, 1817. She died Unknown.

Notes for RUEBEN DODSON TILLEY:
>From L.Lawrence

Reuben Dodson Tilley Married Sarah Baker in North Carolina. Reuben
served as captain in the 2nd regimental Maryland Militia in the war of
1812. His service ended May 1, 18?? . Reuben and Sarah moved to
Harrison County Missouri in 1846 with all their children. It takes
courage for a man and wife with 10 children to go almost 2,000 miles
in a covered wagon . There must have been others in the party. At
this time grandfather Sanford Merton Tilly was only nineteen.

Reuben's home was near the cemetery. It was a two story house made
mostly of hardwood with a walnut staircase. Frank and Jessie James
forced Mrs. Tilley to get their breakfast one morning but they paid
her.

Reuben was buried in the Tilley Cemetery near Bethany Missouri. Sarah
died April 23, 1888 and is buried beside her husband.

The children of Reuben Dodson Tilley and Sarah Baker Tilley are:

Abner (went west to Washington St. We have no trace of his family.
Adaline, married West Johnson had one child Marion Johnson. Plina
married John Hall - 2 daughters, Sally (died young) Martha Married ?
Maize. Luther - children: Grant, Mart, Gus, Frank, Benonia, William,
Benton. Lorraine Never married. Missouri was born after they
arrived in Missouri married Henry RistiniSarah Baker - Married Sydney
Daniels.

More About RUEBEN DODSON TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri
Residence: 1860, Butler, Harrison, Missouri

More About SARAH BAKER:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

More About RUEBEN TILLEY and A. TILLEY:
Marriage: June 15, 1817

Children of RUEBEN TILLEY and SARAH BAKER are:
6. i. LUTHER4 TILLEY, b. January 27, 1825, Bethany, Harrison County,
Missouri; d. March 1890.
ii. POLLY TILLEY, b. 1826; d. 1891; m. JOHN HALL; d. Unknown.

More About POLLY TILLEY:
Alias: Plina

7. iii. SANFORD MERTON TILLEY, b. January 24, 1827, Stokes County,
North Carolina; d. April 19, 1916, Bethany, Harrison County, Missouri.
iv. ADELINE TILLEY, b. 1830, Virginia; d. Unknown; m. SYLVESTER HALL;
b. 1830, Virginia; d. Unknown.
v. PAULINE D.B. TILLEY, b. 1833; d. Unknown; m. JOHN HALL; b. 1833; d.
Unknown.
8. vi. MARTHA L. TILLEY, b. 1834, Indiana; d. December 29, 1853.
vii. AMANDA I. TILLEY, b. 1836, Indiana; d. Unknown; m. UNKNOWN
MARTIN; b. 1832, Indiana; d. Unknown.
viii. SARAH S. TILLEY, b. 1838; d. Unknown; m. WILLIAM DANIELS, 1859,
Indiana; b. 1838, Indiana; d. Unknown.

More About WILLIAM DANIELS and SARAH TILLEY:
Marriage: 1859, Indiana

9. ix. NANCY I. TILLEY, b. 1841, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri; d.
Unknown, Possbily Harrrison County, Missouri.
10. x. REUBEN DODSON TILLEY, b. November 30, 1842, Platt, Missouri; d.
January 20, 1871, Bethany, Harrison, Missour.
xi. ABSOLOM B. TILLEY, b. 1845; d. Unknown; m. JOSEPHINE MULL; d.
Unknown.
xii. VICTORIA MISSOURI TILLEY, b. 1847; d. Unknown; m. HENRY RESTINE;
b. 1843; d. Unknown.
xiii. JOSEPH E. TILLEY, b. October 31, 1848, Bethany, Harrison,
Missouri; d. August 10, 1853, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri.

More About JOSEPH E. TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

4. JULIA ANN3 TILLEY (DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born
April 12, 1796 in Stokes County, North Carolina, and died Unknown. She
married UNKNOWN. He was born 1792 in Stokes, North Carolina, and died
Unknown.

Children of JULIA TILLEY and UNKNOWN are:
i. ROBERT PINK4 TILLEY, b. 1818; d. Unknown.
ii. DAVID TILLEY, b. 1820; d. Unknown.

5. HAMPTON BYNUM3 TILLEY (DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born
November 12, 1805 in Stokes County, North Carolina, and died Unknown.

Child of HAMPTON BYNUM TILLEY is:
i. DAVID O.4 TILLEY, b. 1831, Stokes, North Carolina; d. Unknown.

Generation No. 4

6. LUTHER4 TILLEY (RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB)
was born January 27, 1825 in Bethany, Harrison County, Missouri, and
died March 1890. He married MARTHA JANE MARTIN December 05, 1855. She
was born October 12, 1834, and died May 26, 1905.

More About LUTHER TILLEY:
Burial: 1890, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

More About MARTHA JANE MARTIN:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

More About LUTHER TILLEY and MARTHA MARTIN:
Marriage: December 05, 1855

Child of LUTHER TILLEY and MARTHA MARTIN is:
i. ELVIRA J5 TILLEY, b. July 17, 1863; d. April 12, 1864.

More About ELVIRA J TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

7. SANFORD MERTON4 TILLEY (RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA,
LAZARUSB) was born January 24, 1827 in Stokes County, North Carolina,
and died April 19, 1916 in Bethany, Harrison County, Missouri. He
married LYDIA RUANNA SALMON March 26, 1851 in Bethany, Harrison County,
Missouri, daughter of BENJAMIN SALMON and RUANNA VAN METER. She was
born December 21, 1832 in Marion County, Ohio, and died June 24, 1885
in Bethany, Harrison County, Missouri.

Notes for SANFORD MERTON TILLEY:
>From L. Lawrence

Sanford Tilley was born in Stokes County, North Carolina (Near
Winston Salem) January 24, 1827, died April 16, 1916 and is buried in
the Tilley cemetery near Bethany Missouri. He Married Lydia Ruanna
Salmon March 26, 1851. She was born December 31, 1832 and died June
24, 1885.

Sanford Merton enlisted in the Doniphan expedition and served under
Captain Salmon in the Mexican war he enlisted in 1846 and served 18
months. He was receiving a pension from this service at the time of
his death. In a battle near Wagon Mound, New Mexico Captain Salmon was
seriously wounded and knew he would not live so he commissioned Sanford
Tilley to take his personal effects to his wife. This led to his
marriage to the Captain's daughter, Lydia. soon after his discharge
from the war he drove six mule team from Independence Missouri to Fort
Hall Oregon in 1848. He worked out there as a teamster until gold was
discovered in California. After some time he went to the Gold Fields
to try his luck. He only found enough gold to pay his way back to
Missouri. He married in 1851.

When Only a year old he moved with his parents through the Cumberland
Gap to Virginia, remaining for three months. From Virginia they moved
to Monroe county, Indiana. They lived here for eight years and moved
to Illinois, spending the winter there and then came to St. Louis and
on up the Missouri River to West Port Landing near Kansas City. At
that time Kansas City was unheard of. The family settled in Platte
county, Missouri, remaining for eight years, and then moved to Harrison
county, where the deceased had spent practically all of his remaining
years.

In 1846 he volunteered for the Mexican war. In this he served under
Capt. Salmon, his future father-in-law. His service in the army lasted
a year and a half. After his return he was employed by the United
States government to drive a six-mule team on a wagon train to Fort
Hall, Oregon, near the site of the present town of Salem, Oregon,. In
the Spring after arriving in Oregon, he joined a company of men going
by pack train to the California gold mines. While in California he
became ill and took a ship to Panama. He walked across the Isthmus of
Panama over the present site of the Panama Canal. He took a ship to
New Orleans, on up the Mississippi River to St. Louis, from which point
he walked home to Harrison county.

After his return he married Lydia Salmon, daughter of Capt. Salmon, who
was killed in a battle with the Indians near Taos, New Mexico. His
marriage took place the 26 of March 1851. To this union ten children
were born, six of whom survive him. The children are: Martha Gilson,
residing now in Idaho; Oscar Tilley, Spencer S.D.; Anna Loomis, living
near Alberta, Canada; O.P. Tilley, Roy Tilley, Dora Youngman, all of
Bethany, MO., H. M. Tilley whose death occurred during the last winter;
Lorain Tilley, Luther Tilley and Clara Tilley who died during early
childhood. In addition to the ten children he had 58 grand children
and 32 great grand children, 89 of whom are living.

While the deceased may have mad mistakes, his accomplishments were
many. At one time he had one of the best orchards and vineyards in
Northern Missouri, People going for many miles to get fruit of
different kinds, especially apples, peaches, berries and grapes. He
was ever ready to serve his country and to help those in distress. In
serving his country in time of war he followed the example of both his
grand father, who fought in the Revolutionary War and his father who
fought in the second war with Great Britain in 1812. Even after his
service in the Mexican war he served in the Provisional Militia of this
state in the Civil War. He possessed great physical power and energy,
which remained with him until the last days of illness. While
naturally very high strung, he was very conscientious in matters of
right and wrong when dealing in a business way with his fellow men.

When settling in Harrison county he took up a quarter section of
government land in which he held a life interest until his death. For
his service in the Mexican War he was given a Mexican land warrant
which entitled him to a quarter section of government land wherever it
could be found.

This, in brief, is the life of one of Harrison County's oldest
citizens. Copied from the Bethany, MO, Clipper.

More About SANFORD MERTON TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

More About LYDIA RUANNA SALMON:
Burial: June 26, 1885, Tilley Cemetery, Bethany, Missouri

More About SANFORD TILLEY and LYDIA SALMON:
Marriage: March 26, 1851, Bethany, Harrison County, Missouri

Children of SANFORD TILLEY and LYDIA SALMON are:
i. MARTHA JANE5 TILLEY, b. 1855, Missouri; d. Unknown; m. JOSIAH
GILSON; d. Unknown.

More About MARTHA JANE TILLEY:
Residence: 1860, Butler, Harrison, Missouri

11. ii. RUANNA TILLEY, b. 1856, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri; d. 1919,
St. Lina, Alberta, Canada.
iii. CLARA A. TILLEY, b. November 11, 1856, Bethany, Harrison,
Missouri; d. March 04, 1869.

More About CLARA A. TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

12. iv. OSCAR TILLEY, b. 1857, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri; d. Unknown.
13. v. HENRY MERTON TILLEY, b. August 28, 1860, Bethany, Missouri; d.
December 15, 1915, Bethany, Missouri.
14. vi. OLIVER PIERCE TILLEY, b. August 18, 1862, Bethany, Harrison,
Missouri; d. September 04, 1944, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri.
vii. LORRAINE TILLEY, b. 1867, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri; d.
September 1867.

More About LORRAINE TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

viii. LEROY TILLEY, b. 1869, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri; d. Unknown;
m. JESSIE EVANS; d. Unknown.
15. ix. DORA MAY TILLEY, b. September 18, 1872, Bethany, Harrison,
Missouri; d. September 14, 1963, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County,
Missouri.

8. MARTHA L.4 TILLEY (RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA,
LAZARUSB) was born 1834 in Indiana, and died December 29, 1853. She
married WESLEY JOHNSON. He was born 1834 in Indiana, and died Unknown.

More About MARTHA L. TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

Child of MARTHA TILLEY and WESLEY JOHNSON is:
i. FRANCIS M.5 JOHNSON, b. 1853, Indiana; d. Unknown.

9. NANCY I.4 TILLEY (RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA,
LAZARUSB) was born 1841 in Bethany, Harrison, Missouri, and died
Unknown in Possbily Harrrison County, Missouri. She married JAMES
WATSON. He was born 1837 in Bethany, Harrison, Missouri, and died
Unknown.

More About NANCY I. TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

Children of NANCY TILLEY and JAMES WATSON are:
i. JOSEPH5 WATSON, b. 1863; d. Unknown.
ii. SIMEON WATSON, b. 1865; d. Unknown.

10. REUBEN DODSON4 TILLEY (RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA,
LAZARUSB) was born November 30, 1842 in Platt, Missouri, and died
January 20, 1871 in Bethany, Harrison, Missour. He married CATHERINE
BLESSING 1868 in New Hampton, Harrison, MO, USA. She was born June 23,
1841 in New Hampton, Harrison, Missouri, and died May 12, 1889 in New
Hampton, Harrison, MO, USA.

More About REUBEN DODSON TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri
Military service: Served during Civil War with Company E, 23rd Missouri
Infantry

More About CATHERINE BLESSING:
Burial: Unknown, Foster Cemetery according to Tilley Cemetery
Transcript of Rueben Dodson Tilley

More About REUBEN TILLEY and CATHERINE BLESSING:
Marriage: 1868, New Hampton, Harrison, MO, USA

Children of REUBEN TILLEY and CATHERINE BLESSING are:
16. i. CALDONIA5 TILLEY, b. March 11, 1870, New Hampton, Harrison,
Missouri; d. April 29, 1927, New Hampton, Harrison, Missouri.
ii. SALLY ELIZABETH TILLEY, b. October 31, 1870; d. April 10, 1871.

More About SALLY ELIZABETH TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

Generation No. 5

11. RUANNA5 TILLEY (SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1,
HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born 1856 in Bethany, Harrison, Missouri, and
died 1919 in St. Lina, Alberta, Canada. She married DIGHTON ELISHA
LOOMIS Abt. 1881 in Colorado, son of HARRISON LOOMIS and MARY DAGGET.
He was born 1852 in Argyle, Lafayette, Wisconsin, and died Unknown.

More About RUANNA TILLEY:
Burial: 1919, St. Lina, Alberta, Canada

More About DIGHTON LOOMIS and RUANNA TILLEY:
Marriage: Abt. 1881, Colorado

Children of RUANNA TILLEY and DIGHTON LOOMIS are:
i. MYRTLE DOLORES6 LOOMIS, b. March 17, 1882, Delta, Delta, Colorado;
d. Unknown.
ii. ROY LOOMIS, b. 1884, Delta, Delta, Colorado; d. Unknown.
iii. DIGHTON A. LOOMIS, b. 1886, Marlow, Stephens, Oklahoma; d.
Unknown.
iv. ORDWAY LOOMIS, b. 1888, Marlow, Stephens, Oklahoma; d. Unknown.
v. KENNETH LOOMIS, b. 1890, Fords Prairie, Lewis, Washington; d.
Unknown.
vi. BRYCE EARL LOOMIS, b. June 29, 1892, Fords Prairie, Lewis,
Washington; d. July 27, 1971, Burlington, Coffe County, Kansas; m.
GEORGIA ANN HUGGINS; b. August 25, 1901, Midway, Oklahoma Indian
Territory; d. Unknown.

12. OSCAR5 TILLEY (SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1,
HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born 1857 in Bethany, Harrison, Missouri, and
died Unknown. He married ANNA BLACKWOOD. She died Unknown.

More About OSCAR TILLEY:
Residence: 1870, Butler, Harrison, Missouri

Child of OSCAR TILLEY and ANNA BLACKWOOD is:
i. MARK BLACKWOOD6 TILLEY, d. Unknown.

13. HENRY MERTON5 TILLEY (SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2,
EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born August 28, 1860 in Bethany,
Missouri, and died December 15, 1915 in Bethany, Missouri. He married
EMMA F BROWN September 21, 1884 in Bethany, Harrison, Missouri,
daughter of JAMES BROWN and MARY SACKMAN. She was born August 29, 1859
in Illinois, and died June 20, 1934 in Bethany, Missouri.

More About HENRY MERTON TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Burris Cemetery, Bethany, Missouri
Residence: 1910, Cypress Twp, Harrison, Missouri

More About EMMA F BROWN:
Burial: Unknown, Burris Cemetery - Harrison County, Missouri

More About HENRY TILLEY and EMMA BROWN:
Marriage: September 21, 1884, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri

Children of HENRY TILLEY and EMMA BROWN are:
i. WILLIAM SANFORD6 TILLEY, b. July 01, 1885, New Ridgeway, Bethany,
Missouri; d. February 02, 1954.

Notes for WILLIAM SANFORD TILLEY:
Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:54 AM
Occupation: Worked on the railroad and he had an arm severed by a
train.

More About WILLIAM SANFORD TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Burris Cemetery, Bethany, Harrison Co, Missouri
Residence: 1930, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri

ii. MAY TILLEY, b. December 07, 1887, Bethany, Missouri; d. November
09, 1963, McFall, Daviess, Missouri; m. WALTER REX ATTEBERY, August 12,
1909, Bethany, Missouri; b. May 15, 1887, Trenton, Grundy, Missouri; d.
Unknown.

More About MAY TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, McFall Cemetery, Missouri

More About WALTER ATTEBERY and MAY TILLEY:
Marriage: August 12, 1909, Bethany, Missouri

17. iii. GEORGE MERTIN TILLEY, b. April 08, 1889, Bethany, Missouri; d.
July 02, 1968, Artesia, Los Angeles, California.
iv. FRANCES HERBERT TILLEY, b. January 28, 1891, Bethany, Missouri; d.
August 28, 1892.

More About FRANCES HERBERT TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

18. v. ARGIL TILLEY, b. September 25, 1893, Bethany, Missouri; d.
September 13, 1963, Bethany, Missouri.

14. OLIVER PIERCE5 TILLEY (SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2,
EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born August 18, 1862 in Bethany,
Harrison, Missouri, and died September 04, 1944 in Bethany, Harrison,
Missouri. He married (1) ELIZABETH DAVIS November 1880 in Harrison,
Missouri. She was born December 04, 1865 in Harrison, Missouri, and
died December 30, 1888 in Bethany, Harrison, Missouri. He married (2)
BERTHA M. BROWN January 01, 1890. She was born 1869 in Harrison,
Missouri, and died Unknown.

More About OLIVER PIERCE TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Burris Cemetery, Bethany, Harrison Co, Missouri

More About ELIZABETH DAVIS:
Burial: Unknown, Burris Cemetery, Bethany, Harrison Co, Missouri

More About OLIVER TILLEY and ELIZABETH DAVIS:
Marriage: November 1880, Harrison, Missouri

More About OLIVER TILLEY and BERTHA BROWN:
Marriage: January 01, 1890

Child of OLIVER TILLEY and ELIZABETH DAVIS is:
i. ARTHUR6 TILLEY, b. June 19, 1898; d. Unknown.

15. DORA MAY5 TILLEY (SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2,
EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born September 18, 1872 in Bethany,
Harrison, Missouri, and died September 14, 1963 in Tilley Cemetery,
Harrison County, Missouri. She married CHARLES FRANKLIN YOUNGMAN, son
of JACOB YOUNGMAN and RACHEL. He was born April 16, 1872, and died
August 05, 1927 in Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri.

More About DORA MAY TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Summit Prarie Baptist Cemetery, Marion County

More About CHARLES FRANKLIN YOUNGMAN:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

Children of DORA TILLEY and CHARLES YOUNGMAN are:
i. DAPHNE6 YOUNGMAN, b. 1895; d. January 25, 1965, Tilley Cemetery,
Harrison County, Missouri; m. JOSEPH MARSHALL WATSON; b. 1896; d.
November 17, 1979, Saskatchewan, Canada.

More About DAPHNE YOUNGMAN:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

More About JOSEPH MARSHALL WATSON:
Burial: Unknown, Saskatchewan, Canada

ii. KARL MELTON YOUNGMAN, b. 1916; d. 1933.

More About KARL MELTON YOUNGMAN:
Burial: Unknown, Tilley Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

16. CALDONIA5 TILLEY (REUBEN DODSON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1,
HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born March 11, 1870 in New Hampton, Harrison,
Missouri, and died April 29, 1927 in New Hampton, Harrison, Missouri.
She married NEWTON WOODSON LADD April 10, 1889. He was born March 17,
1863 in White Oak Township, Harrison, Missouri, and died January 31,
1925 in White Oak Township, Harrison, Missouri.

More About CALDONIA TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, White Oak Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri

More About NEWTON WOODSON LADD:
Burial: Unknown, White Oak Cmtry, Harrison, Missouri

More About NEWTON LADD and CALDONIA TILLEY:
Marriage: April 10, 1889

Children of CALDONIA TILLEY and NEWTON LADD are:
i. ASA6 LADD, b. November 01, 1890, New Hampton, Harrison, Missouri;
d. June 09, 1918, Tolley, Rainalle, North Dakota; m. MARIE OLSEN, June
30, 1915, Tolley, Renville, North Dakota; b. June 1894; d. Unknown.

More About ASA LADD:
Burial: Unknown, McKinney Cmtry, Rainalle, North Dakota

More About ASA LADD and MARIE OLSEN:
Marriage: June 30, 1915, Tolley, Renville, North Dakota

ii. DORA MAE LADD, b. August 02, 1892, New Hampton, Harrison,
Missouri; d. November 19, 1971, Albany, Gentry, Missouri; m. BUFORD
FRANKLIN HILL, November 15, 1914, Albany, Gentry, Missouri; b. June 03,
1895, Harrison, Missouri; d. Unknown.

More About DORA MAE LADD:
Burial: November 23, 1971, Grandview, Harrison, Missouri

More About BUFORD HILL and DORA LADD:
Marriage: November 15, 1914, Albany, Gentry, Missouri

iii. CHLOE LADD, b. July 04, 1894, New Hampton, Harrison, Missouri; d.
April 28, 1911, New Hampton, Harrison, Missouri.

More About CHLOE LADD:
Burial: Unknown, White Oak Cmtry, Harrison, Missouri

iv. GEORGE EDWARD LADD, b. September 26, 1895, New Hampton, Harrison,
Missouri; d. November 07, 1972, New Hampton, Harrison.

More About GEORGE EDWARD LADD:
Burial: November 10, 1972, White Oak Cmtry, Harrison, Missouri

v. ELIZABETH EULAH LADD, b. November 09, 1901, New Hampton, Harrison,
Missouri; d. August 1982, Albany, Gentry, Missouri; m. (1) WALDO
EMERSON HARTSOCK, November 1923; d. Unknown; m. (2) EVERETTE V. BELT,
October 02, 1948, Van Buren, /, Arkansas; b. June 23, 1899, Lawson,
Ray, Missouri; d. May 1976, New Hampton, Harrison, Missouri.

More About WALDO HARTSOCK and ELIZABETH LADD:
Marriage: November 1923

More About EVERETTE BELT and ELIZABETH LADD:
Marriage: October 02, 1948, Van Buren, /, Arkansas

vi. HERSHEL ALTON LADD, b. May 27, 1904; d. Unknown; m. DOROTHY LEE
THEIS, Private; b. Private.

More About HERSHEL LADD and DOROTHY THEIS:
Private-Begin: Private

19. vii. RUBY ADALINE LADD, b. Private.
viii. REUBEN EPHRIAM LADD, b. Private.

Generation No. 6

17. GEORGE MERTIN6 TILLEY (HENRY MERTON5, SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN
DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born April 08, 1889 in
Bethany, Missouri, and died July 02, 1968 in Artesia, Los Angeles,
California. He married CLARA ELLA GOLDSBERRY December 30, 1909 in
Bethany, Harrison, Missouri, daughter of ELIJAH GOLDSBERRY and NANCY
MARIAR. She was born March 17, 1889 in Bethany, Harrison, Missouri,
and died October 10, 1989 in Long Beach, Los Angeles, California.

More About GEORGE MERTIN TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Pacific Crest Cemetery, Redondo Beach, Los Angeles, CA
Residence: 1920, Township 1, Craig, Oklahoma
Social Security Number: 559-38-0151
SSN issued: California

More About CLARA ELLA GOLDSBERRY:
Burial: Unknown, Pacific Crest Cemetery, Redondo Beach, California

More About GEORGE TILLEY and CLARA GOLDSBERRY:
Marriage: December 30, 1909, Bethany, Harrison, Missouri

Children of GEORGE TILLEY and CLARA GOLDSBERRY are:
i. MYRA MARIE7 TILLEY, b. November 12, 1910, Welch, Craig, Oklahoma;
d. September 26, 1976, Culver City, Los Angeles, California; m. ELLIS
DOBBS, Private; b. Private.

More About MYRA MARIE TILLEY:
Burial: September 28, 1976, Memorial Cemetery, Inglewood, California

More About ELLIS DOBBS and MYRA TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

ii. GEORGE JACK TILLEY, b. January 31, 1914, Welch, Craig, Oklahoma;
d. April 25, 1998, Kimberly, Twin Falls, Idaho; m. LUCILLE, Private; b.
Private.

More About GEORGE JACK TILLEY:
Residence: 1996, Kimberly, Idaho
Social Security Number: 530-07-2841
SSN issued: Nevada

More About GEORGE TILLEY and LUCILLE:
Private-Begin: Private

20. iii. MACK MERTIN TILLEY, b. November 18, 1916, Welch, Craig,
Oklahoma; d. December 24, 1980, Casper, Natrona, Wyoming.
21. iv. EMMALINE TILLEY, b. June 01, 1919, Welch, Craig, Oklahoma; d.
November 22, 2003.
v. ARLETA MAY TILLEY, b. Private; m. RICHARD EARLE GOODMAN, Private;
b. Private.

More About RICHARD GOODMAN and ARLETA TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

vi. LOIS LEOTA TILLEY, b. August 02, 1927, Welch, Craig, Oklahoma; d.
June 1999, Westminster, California; m. SAM SPERA, Private; b. Private.

More About SAM SPERA and LOIS TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

18. ARGIL6 TILLEY (HENRY MERTON5, SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3,
DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born September 25, 1893 in
Bethany, Missouri, and died September 13, 1963 in Bethany, Missouri.
He married ARTIE B CLARK December 26, 1914 in St Joseph Misouri,
daughter of WILLIAM CLARK and ERMINA SCHOFIELD. She was born December
13, 1897 in Bethany, Missouri, and died August 07, 1983 in Bethany,
Missouri.

More About ARGIL TILLEY:
Burial: September 1963, Burris Cemetery - Harrison County, Missouri
Funeral Home: Davis Blackmore Funeral Home
Occupation: Retired Grundy County Farmer
Political: Republican
Social Security Number: 491-42-0955: Missouri

Notes for ARTIE B CLARK:
Artie was never actually given a middle name by her parents, but she
was known as the "ABC girl" by family.

More About ARTIE B CLARK:
Burial: September 05, 1983, Burris Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri
Cremation: September 1983
Property: Farm in Trenton, Missouri
Social Security Number: 500-44-9953: Missouri

More About ARGIL TILLEY and ARTIE CLARK:
Death of one spouse: September 13, 1963, Bethany, Missouri
Marriage: December 26, 1914, St Joseph Misouri

Children of ARGIL TILLEY and ARTIE CLARK are:
22. i. WILDA HARRIET7 TILLEY, b. February 09, 1916, Bethany, Missouri;
d. March 03, 1998, Bethany, Missouri.
23. ii. EVA ELIZABETH TILLEY, b. Private.

19. RUBY ADALINE6 LADD (CALDONIA5 TILLEY, REUBEN DODSON4, RUEBEN
DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born Private. She
married ANDREW JEFFERSON SHRUM Private. He was born August 17, 1908 in
Appleton City, Saint Clair, Missouri, and died Unknown.

More About ANDREW SHRUM and RUBY LADD:
Private-Begin: Private

Child of RUBY LADD and ANDREW SHRUM is:
24. i. LIVING7 SHRUM, b. Private.

Generation No. 7

20. MACK MERTIN7 TILLEY (GEORGE MERTIN6, HENRY MERTON5, SANFORD
MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born
November 18, 1916 in Welch, Craig, Oklahoma, and died December 24, 1980
in Casper, Natrona, Wyoming. He married HAZEL CHLOE HUFFMAN November
19, 1940 in Mountain City, Elko, Nevada. She was born December 11,
1920 in Nyssa. Malheur, Oregon, and died January 03, 2001 in
Bakersfield, Kern County, California.

More About MACK MERTIN TILLEY:
Burial: December 27, 1980, Highland Cemetery, Casper, Natrona, Wyoming

More About MACK TILLEY and HAZEL HUFFMAN:
Marriage: November 19, 1940, Mountain City, Elko, Nevada

Children of MACK TILLEY and HAZEL HUFFMAN are:
25. i. CHERI MERTIN8 TILLEY, b. Private.
ii. LARRY JACK TILLEY, b. September 04, 1943, Los Angeles, Los
Angeles, California; d. August 20, 1998, San Jose, California; m. CAROL
JANE DORSETT, Private; b. Private.

More About LARRY TILLEY and CAROL DORSETT:
Private-Begin: Private

iii. LINDA JEAN TILLEY, b. Private; m. RONALD GIBSON HEWARD, Private;
b. Private.

More About RONALD HEWARD and LINDA TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

iv. TERRY MACK TILLEY, b. Private; m. LAURA JOAN TANDY, Private; b.
Private.

More About TERRY TILLEY and LAURA TANDY:
Private-Begin: Private

v. DIANE SUE TILLEY, b. Private; m. FRED ELGIN GILLETT, Private; b.
Private.

More About FRED GILLETT and DIANE TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

vi. NANCY JOANNE TILLEY, b. Private; m. KEITH LENEUAL JONES, Private;
b. Private.

More About KEITH JONES and NANCY TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

21. EMMALINE7 TILLEY (GEORGE MERTIN6, HENRY MERTON5, SANFORD MERTON4,
RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born June 01,
1919 in Welch, Craig, Oklahoma, and died November 22, 2003. She
married ROBERT C. INMAN Private, son of ELBERT INMAN and LOU GAFFANEY.
He was born Private.

More About EMMALINE TILLEY:
Burial: Unknown, Welch Cemetery, Welch, Craig, Oklahoma

More About ROBERT INMAN and EMMALINE TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

Children of EMMALINE TILLEY and ROBERT INMAN are:
i. LIVING8 INMAN, b. Private.
ii. LIVING INMAN, b. Private.
iii. LIVING INMAN, b. Private.

22. WILDA HARRIET7 TILLEY (ARGIL6, HENRY MERTON5, SANFORD MERTON4,
RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born February
09, 1916 in Bethany, Missouri, and died March 03, 1998 in Bethany,
Missouri. She married (1) GERALD HARMON SALMON October 27, 1935, son
of PEARLY SALMON and DELLA HARMON. He was born March 13, 1914, and
died September 05, 1978 in Coffey, Missouri. She married (2) IVIL
URLIN SALMON November 03, 1979. He was born November 11, 1911, and
died December 31, 1987.

More About WILDA HARRIET TILLEY:
Burial: March 1998, Coffey Cemetery, Coffey, Missouri
Cause of Death: Retts disease
Social Security Number: 498-42-0542

More About GERALD HARMON SALMON:
Social Security Number: 493-42-3566

More About GERALD SALMON and WILDA TILLEY:
Death of one spouse: September 05, 1973
Marriage: October 27, 1935

More About IVIL SALMON and WILDA TILLEY:
Death of one spouse: December 31, 1987
Marriage: November 03, 1979

Children of WILDA TILLEY and GERALD SALMON are:
26. i. NOLAN GARY8 SALMON, b. February 01, 1937; d. July 2005,
Carlisle, Iowa.
27. ii. CLIFFORD GALE SALMON, b. Private.
28. iii. JAMES GREGORY SALMON, b. Private.

23. EVA ELIZABETH7 TILLEY (ARGIL6, HENRY MERTON5, SANFORD MERTON4,
RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born Private.
She married (1) HUGH MOSLEY HOWARD Private, son of PRUETT HOWARD and
MARY SUTTON. He was born October 23, 1914, and died March 17, 1966 in
Ventura, California. She married (2) ANTHONIO AMADEIO Private, son of
ANNIE. He was born January 04, 1921 in Rhode Island, and died November
21, 1984 in Santa Maria, California.

More About HUGH MOSLEY HOWARD:
Burial: March 21, 1966, Ivy Lawn Cemetery, Ventura, CA
Cause of Death: Overdose of barbituates
Club/Organization: August 23, 1949, Entered as an Apprentice: Zeredatha
Lodge #189 St. Joseph, Missouri
Education: St. Joseph College, Missouri - studying business
Grave Location: Section H, Lot 199, Grave #9
Military service: Bet. May 04, 1944 - August 25, 1945, PFC US Army -
WWII
Political: Democrat
Residence: 1930, St Joseph, Buchanan, Missouri
Social Security Number: 491-09-7357
SSN issued: Missouri

More About HUGH HOWARD and EVA TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

More About ANTHONIO AMADEIO:
Alias: Tony
Burial: November 22, 1984, Santa Maria, CA
Military service: Bet. September 07, 1942 - October 04, 1945, Technical
Sargeant
Occupation: Automobile Salesman / General Manager
Social Security Number: 545-16-8819
SSN issued: California

More About ANTHONIO AMADEIO and EVA TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

Child of EVA TILLEY and HUGH HOWARD is:
29. i. SHARON ANN8 HOWARD, b. Private.

24. LIVING7 SHRUM (RUBY ADALINE6 LADD, CALDONIA5 TILLEY, REUBEN
DODSON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was born
Private. She married KENNETH LEE LARSEN Private. He was born Private.

More About KENNETH LARSEN and LIVING SHRUM:
Private-Begin: Private

Child of LIVING SHRUM and KENNETH LARSEN is:
30. i. LIVING8 LARSEN, b. Private.

Generation No. 8

25. CHERI MERTIN8 TILLEY (MACK MERTIN7, GEORGE MERTIN6, HENRY MERTON5,
SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was
born Private. He married KATHLEEN JOYCE FICKEL Private, daughter of
HOWARD FICKEL and DOROTHY VOGT. She was born Private.

More About CHERI TILLEY and KATHLEEN FICKEL:
Private-Begin: Private

Children of CHERI TILLEY and KATHLEEN FICKEL are:
i. JASON DWIGHT9 TILLEY, b. Private; m. DONNA RENEE SADLER, Private;
b. Private.

More About JASON TILLEY and DONNA SADLER:
Private-Begin: Private

ii. MARK MERTIN TILLEY, b. Private; m. DELLA JEAN NELSON, Private; b.
Private.

More About MARK TILLEY and DELLA NELSON:
Private-Begin: Private

iii. STACEY LYNN TILLEY, b. Private.
iv. ABBY LEIGH TILLEY, b. Private.
v. THOMAS HOWARD TILLEY, b. Private; m. HOLLY KRISTEEN PACKER,
Private; b. Private.

More About THOMAS TILLEY and HOLLY PACKER:
Private-Begin: Private

vi. JULIE ANN TILLEY, b. Private; m. KEVIN ANTHONY ACKER, Private; b.
Private.

More About KEVIN ACKER and JULIE TILLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

vii. TIMOTHY JOHN TILLEY, b. Private.
viii. PATRICK ALLEN TILLEY, b. Private; m. MONICA LEE MURPHY, Private;
b. Private.

More About PATRICK TILLEY and MONICA MURPHY:
Private-Begin: Private

ix. REBECCA JEAN TILLEY, b. Private.

26. NOLAN GARY8 SALMON (WILDA HARRIET7 TILLEY, ARGIL6, HENRY MERTON5,
SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was
born February 01, 1937, and died July 2005 in Carlisle, Iowa. He
married KARLA DIANNE SMITH Private. She was born Private.

More About NOLAN GARY SALMON:
Burial: July 2005, Coffey Cemetery, Coffey, Missouri

More About NOLAN SALMON and KARLA SMITH:
Private-Begin: Private

Children of NOLAN SALMON and KARLA SMITH are:
i. NOLA MONIQUE9 SALMON, b. Private; m. THOMAS EDWARD SCHLEUTER,
Private; b. Private.

More About THOMAS SCHLEUTER and NOLA SALMON:
Private-Begin: Private

ii. CARYL ANGELIQUE SALMON, b. Private; m. DAN HAYDEN FORD, Private;
b. Private.

More About DAN FORD and CARYL SALMON:
Private-Begin: Private

27. CLIFFORD GALE8 SALMON (WILDA HARRIET7 TILLEY, ARGIL6, HENRY
MERTON5, SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA,
LAZARUSB) was born Private. He married GLENDA KAY MENDENHALL Private.
She was born Private.

More About CLIFFORD SALMON and GLENDA MENDENHALL:
Private-Begin: Private

Children of CLIFFORD SALMON and GLENDA MENDENHALL are:
i. ERIC TODD9 SALMON, b. Private; m. MICHELLE ANGELIQUE FIDELKE,
Private; b. Private.

More About ERIC SALMON and MICHELLE FIDELKE:
Private-Begin: Private

ii. SONYA GAYL SALMON, b. Private; m. JOHN ANTHONY GALARDO, Private;
b. Private.

More About JOHN GALARDO and SONYA SALMON:
Private-Begin: Private

28. JAMES GREGORY8 SALMON (WILDA HARRIET7 TILLEY, ARGIL6, HENRY
MERTON5, SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA,
LAZARUSB) was born Private. He married GLENDA SUE DRUMMOND Private.
She was born Private.

More About JAMES SALMON and GLENDA DRUMMOND:
Private-Begin: Private

Children of JAMES SALMON and GLENDA DRUMMOND are:
i. MICHAEL SCOTT9 SALMON, b. Private; m. LAURIE KAY MACLENNAN,
Private; b. Private.

More About MICHAEL SALMON and LAURIE MACLENNAN:
Private-Begin: Private

ii. CHRISTOPHER ADAM SALMON, b. Private; m. MELANIE LEA MCGINLEY,
Private; b. Private.

More About CHRISTOPHER SALMON and MELANIE MCGINLEY:
Private-Begin: Private

29. SHARON ANN8 HOWARD (EVA ELIZABETH7 TILLEY, ARGIL6, HENRY MERTON5,
SANFORD MERTON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA, LAZARUSB) was
born Private. She married ROBERT NOONAN PERKINS II Private, son of
ROBERT PERKINS and MARY COFFEY. He was born Private.

More About ROBERT PERKINS and SHARON HOWARD:
Private-Begin: Private

Children of SHARON HOWARD and ROBERT PERKINS are:
i. THOMAS LON9 LUDTKE, b. Private.
ii. ROBERT NOONAN PERKINS III, b. Private; m. NADINE CHENOWETH,
Private; b. Private.

More About ROBERT PERKINS and NADINE CHENOWETH:
Private-Begin: Private

iii. CYNTHIA ANN PERKINS, b. Private; m. CLIFFORD RONALD WILKERSON,
Private; b. Private.

More About CLIFFORD WILKERSON and CYNTHIA PERKINS:
Private-Begin: Private

30. LIVING8 LARSEN (LIVING7 SHRUM, RUBY ADALINE6 LADD, CALDONIA5
TILLEY, REUBEN DODSON4, RUEBEN DODSON3, DAVID2, EDMUND1, HENRYA,
LAZARUSB) was born Private. She married LIVING KILLORN Private. He
was born Private.

More About LIVING KILLORN and LIVING LARSEN:
Private-Begin: Private

Children of LIVING LARSEN and LIVING KILLORN are:
i. LIVING9 KILLORN, b. Private; m. LIVING HAMBELTON, Private; b.
Private.

More About LIVING KILLORN and LIVING HAMBELTON:
Private-Begin: Private

ii. LIVING KILLORN, b. Private.
iii. LIVING KILLORN, b. Private; m. LIVING MITCHELL, Private; b.
Private.

More About LIVING MITCHELL and LIVING KILLORN:
Private-Begin: Private

iv. LIVING KILLORN, b. Private.
v. LIVING KILLORN, b. Private.