Tilestache seed returning empty GeoJSON

AYARI ACHREF

Nov 26, 2015, 9:26:52 AM11/26/15
to Tilestache

Hello everyone

I have successfully set up TileStache on Ubuntu 14.04 to serve vectors tiles from a postgis database, and I have run the seed process to generate tiles for different zoom levels, but it has generated empty geojson file (0 KB ) for all the levels :

So when trying to request data with Leaflet, I get an error message:

No data received

Or an empty geojson file :

{"type": "FeatureCollection", "features": []}

And no data data is displayed in the map.
Any help please ?
Thank you

James Banting

Jan 6, 2016, 9:07:07 AM1/6/16
to Tilestache
Are your layers in the correct projection?

Rachid Riad

Apr 29, 2016, 8:56:38 PM4/29/16
to Tilestache
Hey I have a similar issue.

The data is imported to the database with imposm3, on SRID 4326 (I checked also with manual postgis query on the tables of the database).
Tilestache detects the tables, but returns me nothing. I specify the projection like this :

        "place_layer": {
          "projection": "WGS84",
          "allowed origin": "*",
          "provider": {
            "class": "TileStache.Goodies.VecTiles:Provider",
            "kwargs": {
              "clip": false,
              "dbinfo": {...
              },
              "queries": [...
              ],
              "transform_fns": [
              ]
            }
          }
        },
If I make manual queries with pgadmin, I got non-empty rows, I also tried to change projection directly with postgis function before tilestache with ST_TRANSFORM(..,900913), and move to spherical mercator.

Maybe I am missing something also.

Thank you in advance