TigerVNC would not survive reboot

Xing Huang

Jul 1, 2021, 2:17:21 PM7/1/21
to TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
We installed TigerVNC on the server, and found out that the service failed to start after reboot.
It turned out that it needed to find .vnc information in the NFS mounted file systems.
However, during the rebooting process, vnc server started before any of nfs file systems is mounted.
What modifications need to make to vncserver@.service or vnc starter script to ensure that vncservice starts after all nfs file systems are mounted.
Any one has a idea to fix the problem is very much appreciated!!

Ehsan Fa

Jul 15, 2021, 3:54:45 AM7/15/21
to TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
hello my firend.
1. you need to create a script to start common vncservers
2. created service to start above script after nfs services

IF you want more information ، contact me in skype :