Unable to connect to tigervnc viewer

marjan yazdani

Mar 2, 2022, 7:35:17 AM3/2/22
to TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
I am new to the VNC viewer.
My OS is windows 10. I need to install only tiger vncviewer in my pc since tiger vncserver is already installed on the host which I wish to connect via vncviewer.
I installed tiger vncviewer but when I try to connect to the server I get the following error when I am connecting to VPN:
Unable to connect to socket: no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it (10061)
And when I disconnect the VPN:
Unable to connect to socket: a connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established a connection failed because connected host has failed to respond (10060)

Would you please advice me how to resolve it?

Thanks a lot

Denis Mok

Jun 6, 2022, 5:03:47 AM6/6/22
to TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
Hi,

I'm facing the same error message, may I know is the issue be resolved? Or still pending support?

BR
Denis

Shivam Kishan

Aug 25, 2022, 7:06:38 AM8/25/22