TLS Handshake failed

João Pedro Guedes Rodrigues

Apr 14, 2023, 1:27:59 PM4/14/23
to TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
Hello all,

When I connect to a VNC Server using a .pem certificate in TigerVNC I get the following error messageTLS Handshake failed.
However, when using the same certificate in ssvnc (in Linux) I get a successful connection. Can anybody help me?

Pierre Ossman

Apr 20, 2023, 1:31:06 AM4/20/23
to João Pedro Guedes Rodrigues, TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
On 14/04/2023 19:27, João Pedro Guedes Rodrigues wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> When I connect to a VNC Server using a .pem certificate in TigerVNC I get
> the following error message*: *TLS Handshake failed.
> However, when using the same certificate in ssvnc (in Linux) I get a
> successful connection. Can anybody help me?

Can you share the complete logs from the client and server?

Some debug logs would probably be helpful as well. Check our wiki for
instructions on how to enable those.

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman Software Development
Cendio AB http://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

william seo

May 1, 2023, 7:30:26 AM5/1/23
to TigerVNC User Discussion/Support

Hi!

How are you?

How is everything going?  Hope all is well!

We have skills to boost your website personal blogs. We are providing strong back-links that can Increase Your Website Traffic as well as Your Website/Blog Ranking over Search Engines.

1)- Posting in Time

2)- Will offer discount on Bulk Orders

3)- Your post will fall into the correct category as I have a huge inventory of Sites.

4-) Permanent Guest Post

Websites URLs SEMrush Traffic US Traffic Monthly Visit

https://leedaily.com                            89.7K                48.65%       183.2K

https://landscapeinsight.com        28.5K              24.31%     141.6K

https://gossipsdiary.com               27.2K              41.56%     143.4K

https://startup.info                         22.7K              25.64%     331.5K

https://www.techstry.net               19.5K               29.75%     67.4K

https://www.techfollows.com        16.1K               23.87%     280.3K

https://expressdigest.com            7.59K               29.94%     181.1K

https://geekymint.com                  6.65K               23.64%      397.9K

https://stanfordartsreview.com     2.71K               43.78%      39.6K

https://techbullion.com                 53.5K               29.31%      452.3K

I want to work with you. Give me one chance to work with you.

Kind Regards