Prebuilt Xvnc does not support GLX extention

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Patrick Herbst

未读,
2023年2月10日 10:31:362023/2/10
收件人 TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
when using the prebuilt Xvnc provided by tigervnc, it cannot provide a GLX extention.

when running
Xvnc :5 -verbose

i see errors
(EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/lib64/swrast_dri.so failed (/usr/lib64/swrast_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
(EE) AIGLX error: unable to load driver swrast
(EE) GLX: could not load software renderer
(II) GLX: no usable GL providers found for screen 0

Looks like it is hardcoded to try to load /usr/lib64/swrast_dri.so.  This file is in a different location in my distribution.  Is there a way to set this path at runtime?

Pierre Ossman

未读,
2023年2月14日 03:27:212023/2/14
收件人 Patrick Herbst、TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
On 2/10/23 16:31, Patrick Herbst wrote:
> when using the prebuilt Xvnc provided by tigervnc, it cannot provide a GLX
> extention.

Which packaging was this? The general .tar.gz one?

If so, then a compatible swrast_dri.so should have been included. You
just need to make sure everything is unpacked directly in / so that the
files end up where expected.

> Looks like it is hardcoded to try to load /usr/lib64/swrast_dri.so. This
> file is in a different location in my distribution. Is there a way to set
> this path at runtime?

No, I think that's completely hard-coded.

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman Software Development
Cendio AB https://cendio.com