Disconnect Viewer When Network Connection is Lost

閲覧: 28 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Paul Carlisle

未読、
2021/11/01 10:25:172021/11/01
To: TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
Running vncviewer on CentOS7, which identifies itself as TigerVNC v1.8.0. It connects fine to a server on another machine, but when we disconnect the network cable the viewer display simply freezes, as though it's not letting go of the last framebuffer. This is different from behavior when the remote VNC server is shutdown; in that case, the vncviewer itself closes down. I can't find a setting to make vncviewer behave this way on network disconnect, which is what we strongly prefer. How can I make the viewer shut down when the network cable is pulled?

Pierre Ossman

未読、
2021/11/03 10:46:292021/11/03
To: Paul Carlisle、TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
I'm afraid that is the way things are supposed to work on Linux. The
system is designed with the hope that your network connection will be
restored and the client can resume.

There might be some settings to tweak how the Linux network stack
behaves, but I'm afraid this it not something I'm aware of.

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman Software Development
Cendio AB https://cendio.com