Re: New Release: TightVNC for Windows 2.8.75

Michael D. Setzer II

Feb 23, 2023, 1:52:43 PM2/23/23
to Patrick Shoaf, mi...@guam.net, Konstantin Kaplinskiy, vnc-tig...@lists.sourceforge.net, tigervn...@googlegroups.com
Little additional info.
Downloaded the tightvnc java viewer from 2009, and ran
it with firefox browser and it was able connect and open
the 2.8.75 windows server. So, that at least shows the
connection can be done. Have no ideal if there is
something going on in the hand-shaking between
tigervnc's vncviewer and the 2.8.75 tigervnc server.

On 23 Feb 2023 at 9:48, Patrick Shoaf wrote:

Date sent: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 09:48:40 -0500
Subject: Re: New Release: TightVNC for Windows 2.8.75
To: mi...@guam.net, Konstantin Kaplinskiy <co...@glavsoft.com>,
vnc-tig...@lists.sourceforge.net