Failed to execute child process "" (no such file or directory)

Gary Cook

Nov 4, 2022, 4:06:11 AM11/4/22
to TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
When connected to the Xvnc session I get the above error when I tried to bring up a terminal emulator. First I was having problems connecting to the server and was getting error messages about  invalid password. Then I ran vncpasswd and was able to connect. But once I connected I started getting the problem mentioned in the Subject.

Siva Prasad Reddy Samsani

Feb 17, 2023, 9:20:09 PM2/17/23
to TigerVNC User Discussion/Support
Hi Gary,
Did you find the solution for   this issue?
'Failed to execute child process "" (no such file or directory) '

Thanks,
Sam