AD authentication with TigerVNC in Linux

karkar...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2018, 3:44:10 PM12/19/18
to TigerVNC Developer Discussion
Hi All,

I have install TigerVNC and working with local user now,I am trying to configure TigerVNC with AD which password less mean when AD user entry username,it should automatic log in without prompt password.

Could you please help me for this requirement.

Regards,
Bhautik

Pierre Ossman

Dec 28, 2018, 7:02:55 AM12/28/18
to karkar...@gmail.com, TigerVNC Developer Discussion
I'm afraid we don't have any such mechanism in TigerVNC. It would most
likely require Kerberos authentication to work. I'm not aware of any
other implementation that supports it either. :/

Regards
--
Pierre Ossman Software Development
Cendio AB https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

thunderliu

Aug 18, 2019, 4:03:54 AM8/18/19
to TigerVNC Developer Discussion
Using pam-sss + sssd-ad might work. Not sure if sssd-ad can work alone though.