TF Now accessible from all devices

OrdinarySoft

May 31, 2010, 7:32:05 AM5/31/10
to Tidy Favorites
Dear Tidy Favorites users,

I am proud to inform you that the online version is now accessible from all
devices, even those which do not support Silverlight. Thus you can access
your favorites even from old cell phones with small screens.

At present, the HTML version does not support editing favorites, but we
will add this feature in time.

Thus you now have full-fledged favorites for PCs and Mac OS, as well as
HTML versions for the iPhone, iPod, iPad and more.

To select a version, go to the login page at
http://online.tidyfavorites.com/ Next to the "Sign In" button click
on "More Options"

You will see four versions for accessing your favorites:
- Open default version
This is the full-fledged, Silverlight-based version
- Open html version
This version is for devices with large screens, such as the iPad
- Open mobile version
This version is for the iPhone and many other cell phones
- Open text version
Using this version allows you to access your favorites even on very slow
connections, since only links are loaded

Note that with the help of the last of those versions, you can make a
backup of your favorites. Simply open the page and in your browser
select "Save Page..."

I hope that our new features will give you even more freedom.
I look forward to your feedback.

--
Best regards, Dennis Nazarenko
http://www.ordinarysoft.com