Tidy Favorites Crashes after too many favorites

Frank Small

Jul 28, 2011, 6:35:09 AM7/28/11
to Tidy Favorites
Hi,
My OS is XP and my browser is IE 8 and am trying the free version of
Tidy Favorites. It worked fine and then without warning it crashed due
again I suspect too many favorites. It just will not run so I cant
remove some of the less important favorites. This naturally makes me
hold back on purchasing the Pro version.
I am using the offline favorites.
A few questions.
Is my assumptions correct that the problems is too many favorites?
If so is there a quick fix to extend the no of favorites.
As I have already said the program crashes so I cant delete
favorites,
What can I do?
Can I go into windows explorer to modify the tidy favorites folder ,
if so where is it. I have looked for it but am not able to find it?
I am real frustrated as I have my favorites organised
Please help
Regards